Chapter Twelve- Lost.

I stirred awake to the noise of the plane pilot telling us we were arriving in London. I remembered going to the airport sometime around 5pm and now it was maybe midday. I don't recall the last thing I did or said before going to sleep but I do remember watching Harry play with Lux on the seat in front of mine. I think I'd been talking to Lou about something but I'm too tired to remember anything. Harry and I have officially made up but there's something that hangs in the air between us. "Good morning, sunshine." Lou elbowed me and I gave her a weak smile.

"God, I am so tired. It doesn't feel like midday. What was that, nine hours?" I asked.

"Ten," she corrected. "right now it's probably like 8pm in LA. You're going to be pretty tired soon and it's barely noon!" I yawned and turned to look at Harry still asleep. He was covered in a blanket and I smiled at the sleeping figure of Lux curled up beside him.

"He's such a great lad." Lou leaned towards me, now whispering even though we were the only ones on this side of the plane. Technically, it was a jet. The girls had claimed the tail side of the plane while the boys got the middle. Harry had snuck down a few moments before I'd fallen asleep to play with Lux. Now the two were fully asleep.

"Want to see something cool?" Lou turned to me and smiled like a five year old about to show me a magic trick. She didn't even wait for a response as she took out her phone and glanced at the time. 12:13pm. "Three.... Two.... One...." As if on cue a soft moan came from the direction of Harry and Lux and then something under the blankets began moving. Lux's soft wail for her mom made me smile in astonishment.

"How'd you know?!" I looked at her with wide eyes and a hint of respect. Lou stood up and removed the blanket off Harry. She picked up Lux and brought her over to me. This child was absolutely beautiful.

She shrugged, "A mom just knows."

As we felt the plane slowly drift down I looked out the window and I was greeted by the beautiful view of small town houses sitting on hills and hills of bright green land. It was absolutely beautiful. It also looked much more antique-ish than I had expected. While still modern with all the skyscrapers and cars buzzing about there was a slight still of something that you might see on a post card. The architecture was astonishing and quite beautiful with the use of mostly low reds and many shades of brown.

The plane attendant came by and helped us out of our seats so we could get our luggage. I'd only brought 2 bags of my belongings but Liam was carrying them for me. "Hold her for me while I get my things." Lou motioned out for me to hold Lux and she handed her over. I watched her smile and giggle and move around like any other toddler would do. At one point she started toning down and I noticed she was looking at something - or someone - behind me.

"Ha!" I twirled around and watched Harry tumble back. Lux and I laughed as I extended my arm to help him up. "Don't try to sneak up on me." I smirked.

"Yeah," Harry snapped. "I got that." He brushed himself off and frowned at Lux. "Traitor!" He teased angrily and stomped off out of the plane.

I carried Lux down the steps of the plane and set her down on the ground to hold her hand the rest of the way until we were inside Heathrow airport. From the outside you could hear a high pitched buzz. Only until I was inside did I realize they were fans screaming.

"Is it safe to go through them?" I looked at Harry and picked up Lux as a precaution for her safety.

"Yeah but keep Lux close to you. Come on." He motioned ahead of me and the three of us pushed through a heavy crowd of people with the help of 2 security guards. I didn't know where we were headed until we saw Liam and Niall standing next to Lou. They greeted us and I handed Lux back to her mother. "She's lovely." I motioned at Lux.