Chapter Seven- For The Boy.

Hey guys. I wrote this one on my phone so sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes! Btw, hope you guys like that I added HARRY'S POV. Comment, vote, fan. x -Lia. ♥

Ariel's POV

"Get the hell up. We're late." Sandy shakes me awake and I groan, not wanting to get up. This is my second week of lessons and today is my last day. So far, I hadn't really learned the notes themselves, just the chords to play at the part of a certain song. I'd learned Live While We're Young, C'mon C'mon, Kiss You, Little Things, and a few other songs from Take Me Home. Those were the songs they were going to play the most while on tour. Today Paul had told me that we were going to do a sound check with the lads themselves.

The lads had left at 7 in the morning, and Sandy and I were supposed to be there by 7:30. It was currently 8 and Sandy was jumping off the walls so we'd hurry. I ended up in the car before he did which is so ironic because he'd been yelling at me for 'taking too long to do my hair'. I'd ended up just sort of combing it down and putting it in a fishtail side braid. Eh.

We arrived at the sound check at 8:15, and I had no idea we had to be so precisely punctual until Paul had a serious talk with Sandy and I. Of course, he took the blame and I just sort of sat there guiltily. "Now come on. 2 days until the tour starts and we haven't had a proper sound check." Paul hurried me into the sound booth and kept Sandy on the other side of the glass. The two of them, and some other chick, were on the other side of the glass. I was in the same booth as Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Harry. Along with 2 other people I didn't know. One was holding a guitar and the other was poised on the drums. It was a big sound booth.

The guy on the drums shouted out the name of the song and clicked his drum sticks three times to cue when the song began. A few hours of this and everyone was pretty tired. The guys' voices had toned down and it began sounding a bit sloppy. "That's a wrap." Paul's voice boomed through a speaker. Everyone sighed and began exiting the room.

"Hi Ariel, I'm Josh." The guy that had been on the drums introduced himself. I smiled and shook his extended hand.

"Nice to meet you." I smile and turn to face Harry, who'd I just noticed was standing next to Josh waiting for me to notice him.

"Hey! We're going out to grab a bite. Want to come? It's El Pollo Loco." He offered. I nodded and he lead me back to the group of guys huddled around in a circle.

"Niall and I are splitting the check. Harry can drive our car but we won't all fit so we need someone else to drive a separate car." Liam looked around the group of us and his eyes settled on the guitar player. "Dan, you should drive Josh, Niall, and Ariel."

The guy nodded and Harry held up his hand to protest but he quickly retracted. "Yeah." He said, taking out car keys and walking out of the room.

"What's up with him?" Dan pointed at the door Harry had left through.

"He wanted to drive Ariel but Liam put her with you and Niall." Louis smirked.

"Wha-"

"Hurry up." Harry popped his head in the room and grunted.

-------------------------------------------------

"And that's when I got kicked out! You'd think the Empire State building would have better security, huh? Nope. It was a total blast though. Zayn got the whole thing on tape!" Liam wrapped up his story and we all laughed. Dear Lord, that boy is something.

"Did I ever tell you guys the story about how I got my first tattoo?" Dan rolled up his sleeve to reveal a potato tattoo. We all shook our heads and waited for him to continue. "So, I was about sixteen when I convinced my mum to let me get a tattoo. I told her it was just fine to get one at my age but I had to use a fake ID in the end. Anyways, I had asked a bunch of people what I should get and I finally decided on a really cool, ancient Chinese coin. At the tattoo parlour I was shaking and really nervous and when the I told the artist I wanted to see the coins, he pulled out a thing with a bunch of stencils. I found it odd that there was a picture of a potato next to the coin I wanted but I really didn't care. I guess that I was shaking so much that I accidentally pointed to the picture of the potato instead of the coin. As you can imagine, the tattoo artist was very confused and asked me several times if I was sure. I, being the dunce that I am, didn't even look at the tattoo until I was home. My mum went bonkers when she saw the potato. But it's still my favourite tattoo." Dan took a sip of his beer and we all laughed. I think I would've died if I'd done that.