The End Dream

The doctor woke, fuzzy headed, eyes nearly glued shut.
As with all good dreams, the details are fuzzy; it doesn't end right but it has a warm, cozy feeling to it.
Dusting himself off, the doctor looked around quizzically. No wonder things didn't really make sense or the facts weren't probable - it wasn't real. Even so, he was disappointed with himself.

ADVENTURES NEED TO BE FINISHED!!

He internally screamed, and so reaching deep into his bigger on the inside pockets, he pulls out a very old, yellowing notebook, it pages ripped and the book not quite closing shut.

The doctor, biting his lips in concentration, created an realistic image of the ending of the book, as wacky as he could. It includes details of Harry Potter asking professor Mcgonangull if this certain cat video was her, and Hermione coming to the rescue, and Winnie the Pooh and tiger stealing the crown, and of Sakura sacrificing her life to save her city only for death to hand it back to her, apologies and all, and the crown returning to barbie who is locked up in prison anyway for causing such a situation.

Proud of himself and his creation , the doctor craftily inserted the notebook into a glass bottle. Screwing on the cap, he cast the story in the waters of a far off planet.

Relaxing back, happy he spent a whole 4 minutes doing this, the doctor whizzed away, as the creatures living there recognised his arrival and started with their usual greeting; hello.

Asdfghjkl.