Mermaid City

The Doctor was having trouble manouvering his new tail. It sparkled as it moved. But it was harder to progress forward then when he had legs.

He slowly moved ahead untill he came to a gigantic city with many buildings.

"HALT! Who goes there?" A Male Crab asked, brandishing his oversized claws.

"The Doctor"

"Doctor who?" The crab persisted

"Just The Doctor"

"Steve! We have an intruder!" The Crab shouted

"Actually..." The doctor fished out The slightly Physic Papers out of his pockets, and showed them to the mermaid.

"Oh sorry King John Smith of Oceania," stuttered The Crab, doing an underwater bow, "Sebastian at your service"

"Well hello Sebastian" The Doctor said, mildly suprized, "Is your king home?"

"Poseidon? God of the seas" Sebastian said "No, Sir, he is away talking with Zeus about his troublesome son and demigod Percy Jackson"

"oh. Is there someone else I could see?" The doctor asked.

"Oh yes sir, you can see Princess Ariel." Sebastian answered quickly "At the moment she and Flounder are looking at her collection of Thingamabobs"

"Oh I see. What does she look like. Does she have red hair, by any chance?" The doctor replied.

"Oh Yes! How did you know? And it is so beautiful. I especially like it when it swirls around her when we dance. Do you know my favourite song?" Sebastian asked

"I can guess" The Doctor muttered.

"Under the Sea, Under the sea..." Sebastian sang

"Good day to you, I will be on my way around the city," The Doctor said.

"Good Day, Sir!, Good day King John Smith!" Sebastian replied.

The Doctor suddenly came across a mermaid that had been listening to their conversation.

"Excuse me, King John Smith of Oceania," said the mermaid "My name is Sakura, and I was wondering why a King would come here at this moment in time? 'cause Poseidon is away and we are no way in the season to have Parties or Feasts!"

"Sakura? Cherry in Japanese." Said the Doctor, "I have the feeling something is very wrong here. Let's go, ALONSY!"