Tookas and Waffles

Now how about...

What if Zeb is a Tooka...? Hehehehe...

Sabine was making some miracles. They're going to go to another mission. But, it's still one week away. So, she made the bomb early so she can do whatever she wants with the free time.

Ezra was thinking about something. Well, it's a stupid thing. But he wants to share it with someone.

"How about Hera... Nah, she'll punish me. Kanan ? Nope. Zeb ? Never... Chopper ? He'll zap me and thinks that I'm crazy. Well, I'll take the last option." Ezra went to Sabine's room.

"Hey, Sabine !" Ezra said cheerfully.

"Not now Ezra..." Sabine said narrowing her eyes filling the bomb with paint.

"I won't bother you. I just want to ask you something..."

"It's better be quick."

"I just wondering if Zeb-"

"What's about Zeb ?"

"You know. uh, if he is a loth-cat ?" Sabine suddenly stopped and looked at him.

"Seriously ?" Ezra just shrugged...

"If Zeb is a Tooka, Well..."

Inside Sabine's mind (Again!)

Kanan was outside in the field with Ezra. He was teaching Ezra about controlling another being.

"Now, our next lesson is to tame a loth-cat."

"That'll be easy-"

"With the force"

"Come on Kanan, why can't I just rub him, pat him, and hug him ?"

"Because when you're out in the planes, the forest, or somewhere by yourself, and you encounter like a fyrnock, you just can't hug a fyrnock !"

"So why don't we learn with a fyrnock ?"

"excuse me? Do you remember last time ?"

"Oh yeah... Okay, let just go with the Tooka." Suddenly a Tooka came in front of him. Ezra tried to channel the force, but Kanan stopped him.

"What? I thought we were supposed to connect with it."

"That's not the Tooka I meant." A bigger Tooka came in front of them.

"That's... a weird loth cat I've ever met." Ezra joked. The tooka got mad and jump to Ezra.

"Ahhh ! what the force ?! Get off of me !" The tooka tried to scratch his face. Ezra can't hold it because of the weight and the-

smell. Ezra accidently released him and the tooka scratched all over his face. Kanan tried to made the tooka calm and get off of Ezra.

"What in the galaxy is that tooka ?"

"That is... a purple tooka."

"what ?! There is a blue purple one but this ?! Only PURPLE ?! And the size is bigger than the others"

"Yeah... maybe Sabine gave him too much space waffles," Kanan said rubbing his back.

"Wait Sabine knew about this ?!" Ezra is confused and yet shocked.

"Maybe I should call her," Kanan called Sabine and tell her to come.

"Kanan, you shouldn't tell him yet," Sabine said.

"Why can't I know this ?"

"Because..."

"Because what Sabine? You're not telling me the truth !"