Family issues

What if Kanan argues with Darth Vader about family issues...? Hehehe you'll see

With Sabine

Sabine was painting in her room, after the last mission where Darth Vader ruined her armor. And now, She was painting Darth Vader or can I say 'helmet face' holding a sign that says "I'm sorry" while his robe are ripped and his helmet is painted orange and pink.

"That Helmet guy will regret that! I spent my whole paint to get that painted!" Sabine mumbled. She didn't notice Hera was looking from the door.

"Still mad at that Sith Lord for ruining your armor ?" Asked Hera as she walked inside.

"Uh, Yeah that guy didn't appreciate my armor !" Sabine grumbled.

"Careful, he's a Sith Lord." Hera chuckled.

"Well, at least it wasn't my great artwork." Sabine sighed still painting her great masterpiece.

"Hmm... I wonder"

"Wonder about what Hera ?"

"I wonder if they Kanan and that Sith Lord argue about us"

"What do you mean ?"

"Well, he must have a family right ?"

"Probably... I wonder..."

On Sabine's mind

"Hera, go !" Kanan shouted

"Kanan look out !" The dark Sith Lord charged towards Kanan. Kanan holded.

"Ezra, help the others !"

"Kanan I want to help"

"Not this time, you still need to work on those lightsaber techniques" Suddenly the Dark Sith Lord held his hand and threw him. Ezra then charged at the Sith Lord but been forced pushed.

"Your master have deceived you. believing you can be a Jedi." He forced Ezra's hand. his lightsaber came closer to his neck. Kanan then distracted the Darth Sith Lord and Ezra fell to the ground.

"Yeah, maybe I'll help Sabine and Zeb." Ezra ran towards his friends.

"You know what Sith Lord? Maybe I can't train him to be a great Jedi. But I still care about him like my own son. Not like you, half mechanic man that can't take care of your own son." Suddenly, Darth Vader deactivated his lightsaber.

"What ?! At least I have a son. You only think that he is your son. You're not a real father." said Darth Vader. Kanan deactivated his lightsaber

" Do you think I didn't know that ?! Please... You even choke your own girlfriend-"

"Do not talk about her! Mine is human. Not like you, your girlfriend is a Twi'lek."

"Is that a problem to you? You're just jealous I still have mine." Sabine, Zeb, Ezra, and the stormtroopers stopped and looked at them.

"No, I'm not! And you know what? You've just broke the Jedi code about having that !" Sabine, Zeb, Ezra, and the stormtroopers looked at Darth Vader

"Excuse me ?! You broke all of the Jedi code !" Sabine, Zeb, Ezra, and the stormtroopers looked at Kanan

"And now, I'm a Sith. There is no rule that you can't have it. You're still a Jedi" They looked at Darth Vader

"Uh yeah. I'm not a coward like you...! Want to have real power. Oh please. The emperor lied to you. Your love still died." they look at Kanan. And so on... again and again.