Hypnosis

Hey, guys ! Did ya miss me? No...? Okay *Goes into the corner*

Well, things are not happy like the other chapters... so yeah.

thank you, mrdbznarutofan's for this amazing idea

Disclaimers : I don't own star wars rebels. I don't know if this thing really needs to be done, but hey!

Rather be safe than Sorry XD

What if Hypnosis is real (No spoilers who's been hypnotized ;D If you already know, just enjoy it)

Ezra's pov (You'll see why I did this...)

Sabine and I are going to a show-

Well, for mission of course. We are going to investigate while enjoying it at the same time.

"Hey, you worried ?" Said Sabine removing her helmet.

"Nope, just been aware"

"Relax, it's just only a show." I can sense that she's also nervous.

"Well, you're not good at hiding it"

"Dang it! I hate when you can use the force to do that !" I only smile at her

"Specter 6, are you there ?!" Said Hera at the com

"I'm here specter 2."

"Good. Remember, you're not here to watch the show..."

"We know specter 2..." Answered Sabine. We're here to search for a terrorist that's going to do something terrible and now we're going to watch-

A magic show

Great...

We sit on our seat and the show is about to begin

"I have a bad feeling about this." Said Sabine.

Somewhere at the building

"Well well well... looks like our favorite two rebels are joining me today... The boy, that's the padawan. He's no use to me. But that girl... I know her. Looks like the show will end up with a blast !" An evil voice spoke through the shadow with and evil laugh.

Back with Sabine and Ezra

"Welcome folks to my magic show ! Today, we're going to do some magic in the air and the ground !" Said the magician.

"It's just feels not right..." Said Sabine

"Hmm... That worries me too" I said

The magicians do some tricks and stuffs.

The audience laughed hard. But we only chuckled and look for something suspicious.

"Is there anything weird like your but becomes your face ?" Zeb laughed at the com

"Zeb, not funny. Besides it's a magic show. Everything is weird on a magic show..." I said with a grin.

"Just keep aware you two." with that the com turns off.

An hour later...

"Now, for my last performance, I need a volunteer." A man stands up and goes in front.

"Well, looks like we have one !" They all cheered.

"Now look at this amulet." The amulet swings and the man follows the movement.

"That's weird. Isn't it Sabine ?" Sabine only stares at the thing. Not blinking nor moving. I just shrugged and continue to watch. Maybe she's just curious.