➳eight

::EIGHT::

Everyone stood around Carolyn as she played with the bandages wrapped around her wrist. She was sure that she wanted to tell everyone the truth, but the words just didn't come out right. All she wanted to do was go home and sleep in the comfort of her bed. 

But no, instead she was trapped having to repeat the demented story that is her life. And to say that she was tired of it was an understatement. 

"There's this guy..." She began and immediately everyone focused their attention. Carolyn kept fidgeting with the bandages as she spoke. "He...he makes me feel so underrated, like I'm not human and I don't belong in this world. He calls me names, he teases me, he does things to me. And i'm just really tired of it...i'm tired of it all. He makes me want to die." Her eyes became watery and soon there were tears slipping out of her eyes.

 "I always scream for help, and when it feels like I'm finally surfacing the mental state of normal, he tears me down again. And that's not the bad part, I have feelings for this guy. I don't know why... but I do, and I hate it!" She said her words coming out low and fragile. Her hands were clenched tightly evidently pushing back the anger. 

"Who is it? Who is doing these things to you sweetie?" Carolyn's mom spoke up, her words sounding more like a command rather than a question. But Carolyn didn't respond, instead she shook her head. 

"It doesn't matter what you do to him, I could be trapped in a dark hole and he'll still be there taunting me." She responded looking up. "How do you think this happened." She brought her her left arm and with her right pointed at the bandages.

No one said anything, they just stared. 

There was one thing Carolyn didn't mention, and if she said this one thing she might never see Andy again...and as much as she hated him, she loved him. But she knew that loving Andy was like loving a hurricane, and eventually the hurricane would kill her. "He...raped me." She said, tears beginning to spill out of her eyes. 

The door was pushed open as someone stood before it, earning a gasp from Carolyn. 

"Stop making yourself the victim Carolyn. There are two sides to every story, ready to hear mines?" Andy smirked as he walked into the room, gaining everyone's attention. 

***

sorry for the late update wow, two weeks eh? sorry but hope this one fulls your stomach yet leaves you wanting more! muahahaha.