epilouge

E P I L O U G E

Things don't always work out the way they should, and as much we wished for them to, sad story is they don't. And one thing we wish wouldn't happen is death, because death is the only thing we could be sure of. And the one thing that rips our hearts out, no matter how much we say it doesn't.

Andy had gone through a dark trauma, one that made him who he is. He bullied a girl on her birthday, he raped her on her birthday, he made her have suicidal thoughts, he put her in an asylum, next a hospital, blamed a lie on her, threatened her, pushed her down the stairs, gave her a two month coma, stole her from the hospital, made her want to hurt him, witnessed a sad kid stab himself, made her want to leave him to die. It was so much for her that she killed herself to find happiness. 

It's been several months after the incident. Carolyn's mom moved to a different state, Carolyn's dad made a memorial for her in the local park and then moved because the absence of his daughter was too much. Andy's parents continue being alcoholics, and his mother continues forgetting where she places things; she might be in her early stages of Alzheimer's. 

Carolyn's body was found, but it wasn't identified as her body. The body was crushed, destroyed, and the water washed up the blood. Hope of that not being his daughter gave Carolyn's dad hope that maybe it wasn't his daughter. That maybe she was somewhere else alive. But when years passed by, that hope drifted away. 

Andy was entered in a mental institution where each treatment they gave him remembered him of Carolyn; and all the evil things he did to her. It was all too much for him that he ended up storming out causing him to stay in longer. The dark thoughts that flooded his mind made him seem even more mentally sick. He usually grasps his hand, slides down against a wall and cries it out.

"I'm sorry, Carolyn. I'm sorry. I know these are just words and there's nothing I could do to have you back but I'm sorry. I truly am." He would say. Sometimes he would even see her and other times he wouldn't which made him grow depressed.

Three years later he left the mental institution and moved away from that town. Until four years later, when he returns back home. And this town has never held more secrets. One thing brought him back and one thing only; that body they found at the bottom of the cliff isn't Carolyn's. 

Meaning one thing, Carolyn's body could be deep down in the ocean or she could be the clever girl she is and be running away. Andy isn't planning on leaving town until he finds out the truth; and amid those dark secrets and dark trauma's he left behind four year's ago that are slowly coming back.

_____________________

WOOOOOOOO! How was that for my first epilogue ever?! No but seriously guys, I'll be posting Andy's story either today or tomorrow. 

Leave questions for Carolyn to answer right here! I will answer them the way Carolyn would!