Plan

----Dipper Pines' POV--------

Amanda looks over at me, with a confused look on her face. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that me and Mabel can get you out of here but we're going to need some help." I explain, trying to keep my voice quiet.

She suddenly gets a happy grin on her and I smile sheepishly. "Thank you!" She cheers, tackling me in a hug. My face goes pink and I awkwardly hug back.

"Y-Your welcome." I stutter.
After a few seconds I hear Mabel giggle and she pulls away, her face as pink as mine.

She clears her throat. "A-anyway, what's t-the plan?" She asks.

"Simple- we just have to have some people distract Azandra, but once we're out we're going to need a small team of people to help us once we get to- where ever he took your family." Mabel explains.

"But It's my fau-"

"No it's not." I interrupt her.

"But I have to-"

"You're not going alone."  Mabel states. Amanda sighs.

"Alright fine. I just don't want anyone to get hurt."

"Don't worry, it'll be fine." I reassure, smiling. She nods, smiling slightly.

"What are you guys talking about?" Azandra questions, suspicion lacing her voice.

"Nothing!" Amanda instantly denies, turning back to the wall and washing the rest of the stains off.

Azandra sighs in annoyance and walks off.

"Alright- first things first.. We need a team." Mabel states.

I nod my head in agreement. "But where are we going to find enough people.."

Amanda laughs. "Really? What are you guys even asking for?" She gestures to the room around her. "We've got a team right here." She smiles.

I smile sheepishly, and nod. "Right."

~~~~~~~~~

(No I'm not ending it there)

"Alright- so here's the plan." I start, having everyone gathered in the main room, except Korra who was currently distracting Azandra. "Alexia, Mary, Korra, Opal, Kristian, Natalie, and Janaela will stay here and use the radio to contact us and give us inside information. While me, Evie, Corrine, Mason, Tristan, MC, Psychic, and Dogost will go and save Amanda's family."

"Hmm... I feel like we're forgetting something.." Amanda says, putting her index finger on her chin in a thinking position.

"You bet you did!" A guy cheers, suddenly appearing next to Amanda, resting his elbow on her shoulder. He didn't teleport on anything, he kinda just, showed up.

"No way- your staying here." Amanda growls, pushing his arm off her.

He laughs. "Ohh come on, I won't bother you."

"No." Amanda growls.

"Umm- excuse me.. I hate to interrupt.. Whatever this is, but who's he?" I ask, giving the boy a slightly angry look.