Chapter Three- Mystery Man

"Dude, we got another basket!" Kenny excitedly walks beside me. I smile.

"That's great, dude."

He smiles widely and nod. "Yeah. I've been trying to find out who it is. Heh, it's reminds me of when we were all kids..." He mumbles the last part to where I can't here.

"Sorry- repeat the last part please." I tell him.

He shakes his head. "Forget that lats part." I shrug it off. "I'm gonna try to find out who it is eventually."

I nod. "Good luck." I tell him. I show no nervousness at all.

We make it to Tweak Bros. Coffee and walk in.

"Aahgg!! I-it just appeared! I walked in a-a-and it was there!" I hear the familiar voice of Tweek.

"That's odd... it's top-notch roast..." His father's voice comes into play. I look around the counter and see them hold the coffee beans I brought last night. They notice Kenny and I. "Oh, hello boys. Sorry about the wait." Mr. Tweek walks to the counter. "What can I get you?"

I look at the new grounds. "What's that one?" I ask in a curious voice, hiding all else.

"Would you like to try it? For free? It's a new import." He offers. I shrug and nods, looking at Kenny. He desperately nods. A few minutes pass before he comes back with two cups. I take a sip and smiles.

"It's great..." I tell the Tweaks. I've had this kind a few times before. Kenny sips it quickly.

"Awesome. Where'd you get it from?" He asks.

Tweek twitches. "Aahhgg!! We don't know! It was just... there." He tells us. Kenny raises a brow.

"Huh..."

"Weird..." I add.

We all go quiet for a bit. "Well, thanks for trying it. It'll be on the menue for a limited time item."

We take our leave and continue down the street. "Maybe it's Mysterion..." I hear Kenny randomly say. I look at him. "Sorry. He's a hero in this town that's been around since I was in fourth grade. He still helps around, sometimes. We haven't seen him for a while, but who knows?" He says. I nod.

"Kenny! (M/n)!" A voice booms behind us. We turn and see Kyle running to us. "Guys, have you guys been randomly getting things? Maybe your life is goig up or something?" He asks, panting.

We nod. "Yeah, I was just saying that it could be Mysterion." Kenny says.

Kyle shakes his head rapidly. "No, I saw him as he was leaving out of my window!"

"Really?" Kenny and I say in unison.

He won't find out. No one ever has, never in the history of-

"The Silver Dragons!" Kyle says. "They're everywhere around the West coast, and they're slowly moving to the East!" He adds.

"The Silver Dragons?" Kenny asks.

"Makes sence." I add in my share of words. They look at me. "I lived in L.A., where they started. I know all about them." They look at me with pleading eyes. "Come to Tweak Bros. tomorrow at ten in the morning, along with anyone else who wants to know, and I'll tell you." I say. They nod. I look at the time. "I gotta go, see you guys later." I say, waving to them and walking off. I make it home a minute early.

As we eat lunch, I look at my parents. "Janet, do you remember the Silver Dragons?" I ask.

She stops eating and looks at me. "Those vigilantes? How could I not? They had their meetings right next to our house. Basterds didn't know when to stop what they were doing."