The Buffet

Third Person:

Taylor woke the next morning, but instead of wrapped inside of Ed's comforting, tatooed arms, she was alone.

Taylor:

A note?

"Dear Taylor, I'm sorry I left in a rush this morning. I have a meeting. But, I did make you an awesome breakfast which is waiting for you in the kitchen. Hopefully it isn't cold yet. From, Ed."

He made me breakfast? God, he really is perfect. 

"bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzzzzz"

crap, where's my phone? Someone's texted me.

"What's going on Tay? Are you still into Harry? I'm here if you need to talk. Selena x"

Everybody seems to be asking this. No I'm not. The reason I still cry is because I cant believe that he used me. I really liked him, and it was all a lie. But it isn't all bad, considering it made me realise my feelings for Ed. Oh yeah, I wonder what chef Ed has cooked up for me. Probably Nando's. Haha.

Third Person:

Taylor entered her kitchen to find a breakfast buffet suitable for a king to endulge in. 

"Jesus christ, Ed. Why did you go to all this bother?"

She grabbed her phone, dialled Ed and waited for him to pick up,

"Hello," answered a quirky British accent that she adored,

"Ed." she replied with a smirk,

"Tay?"

"You didn't need to go to so much bother!"

"Actually, I think you'll find I did. I know that you're still upset about the break up, whether you admit it or not and my aim is to treat you untill you're happy again."

"You're too good to me..." said Taylor, eyeing up some bacon,

"I know, now eat, my highness." And with that, he was gone.

"Your wish is my command."