Rehersals

Three weeks had passed since Taylor and her mom's coffee date, but nothing had changed. Ed and Taylor both pretended to be fine and went along with things like their hearts werent aching when everybody around them knew what was happening, but also knew that it had to happen naturally between them.

Rehersals started for the Red Tour, so of course everybody was in good spirits. The Agency were together again, well apart from some members, but nothing could be done about that. Taylor had chosen her new dancers, who had automatically clicked with each other and the other members of the production of Taylors tour. She couldnt wait.

Taylor stood on the stage of the CenturyLink Center in Omaha, he first date of the tour. The show was that night so she was rehearsing her set list, but not with the band or dancers, they had already rehearsed and gone home. Taylor stayed behind to practise some more though, seeing as it was her first your date. 

She thought she was alone in the vast arena, but little did she know that Ed was in the stands, silently watching her with a look of wonder on his face. Taylor began singing a very familiar song,

"All I knew this morning when I woke," She sang, angelicly.

When Ed's part came, Taylor stopped and stood on the stage, about to start another song when Ed sang,

"And all my walls stood tall painted blue,"

Taylor looked shocked, she was searching the stage for Ed  as he made his way through the stands,

"And I'll take them down, take them down and open up the door for you,"

Taylor smirked, and went along with Eds game,

"And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies, the beautiful kind, making up for lost time, taking flight, making me feel like,"

Together they sang the chorus, as Taylor spotted Eds red head walking towards the stage.

"All I know since yesterday is everything has changed."

She sang the last line of the song, and by this time Ed had made his way onto the stage and was standing face on to Taylor, he was close. She smiled, and so did he.

"Hey, Ed," she said, quietly. "I-"

Ed had put his forehead on hers. They stood, their eyes closed, both set of hands shaking. 

"I love you, Taylor." Ed whispered, "I love you"

"And I love you," Taylor replied with a tear rolling down her cheek. Ed wiped it away, took a step back from Taylor and shouted "I love you, Taylor Alison Swift!" into the empty arena. She took his face in her hands and kissed him, kissed him like she would never get to see him again. She could feel his stubble underneath her fingers, he could feel her soft hair under his.

They broke apart and Ed promised, 

"I'll never try to hurt you Taylor, I promise." 

"I know, me either." She smiled, "Ed, you know I'm throwing a party for everyone on the Red Tour on Saturday?"

"Yes?" Ed said, confused?

"Do you think that we could tell everybody about us then, or is it too early? No I'm sorry, stupid idea, pretend I never said it." She rushed,

Ed just smiled and then replied, "I was planning on telling everybody tomorrow Taylor, so no it's too early. But I think that your idea is better, we'll wait till Saturday, okay?"

She grinned. "Okay."

Ed's POV

She's mine. Taylor Swift is mine. How did I pull that one off? I'll never know, but what I do know is that I'll never take advantage of her. I'll never let her down.

Taylors POV

Ed, oh Ed. I havent felt this way about anyone in years. He's mine, all mine.