Trouble

Taylor and Ed had spent the past week in eachothers company non stop, they both liked it that way. Over the week their feelings grew as well as the wonder of both of their fandoms. Were Sweeran official? Was it all a publicity stunt? The anticipation was killing their fans and they both knew it. Only family a close friends actually knew about their relationship, but they now both felt that it was time to tell the world.

"How should we do it though?" Taylor said, puzzled.

"I have no idea." Ed replied, trying to think up ideas in his head,

"Well I'm pretty sure that it's obvious, but why don't I just confirm it on twitter? I think it's the easiest way."

Ed couldn't think of anything else so agreed, he didn't care anyway, as long as the truth was out.

@taylorswift13: The tabloids are correct, for once, Ed and I are dating. We wanted to let you guys know. Love you.

At once the couple got a stream of notifications, some from friends sending congratulations, but mostly from twitter, and for once, most of it was people being nice. Taylor felt so relieved. 

Her phone vibrated again, she looked down to see a text from Harry. As in Harry Styles.

"Shit." Taylor mumbled,

"Sorry, what did you say, darling?" Ed asked, 

She faked a smile and replied, "Oh nothing, just overwhelmed by all these messages." 

"Me too!" Ed laughed and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "I've gotta go babe, I have a studio session at 1, so I'll call you after okay?"

"Yeah sure, have fun!" Taylor waved him off quickly so that she could be alone to read the text from Harry.

She was shaking as she clicked on the text,

From: Harry

Hey Taylor, I just saw your tweet. I thought that it was just rumours, I didn't think that you'd be able to move on that fast, because I can't. But I just want you to know that I want you to be happy and that I'll always love you. I'm sorry. Harry

"What. the. fuck!" Taylor screamed as she threw her phone against the sofa. It bounced off and hit the floor with a crash but she didn't pick it back up. 

She just sat on her sofa, not knowing what to do, confused and lonely. 

"Shit." 

Hey guys, I just want to thank you so much for actually reading my story! I just wanted to let you know that I'm writing/uploading a new one called 'The Photographer & The Traveller' so it would be great if you could have a read of that and let me know what you think! Thanks again:)