Chapter Fourteen - Not About You

Mark's POV

(Y/N) was cleaning up the kitchen while Jeremiah and I were surfing Netflix. Every Saturday was movie night in the house and it was his turn to pick the movie. (F/N) walks into the living room and  sits on the couch next to me. "How about Not Cool?" Jeremiah asks looking up at us. (F/N) looks over at me. "It's not the most appropriate movie but its really funny," she says. "If your down for it so am I." I looked down at Jeremiah and approved that we could watch the movie.

*One Hour Later*

There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" (F/N) shouts as she gets up and walks to the door.

Your POV

I opened the door to see Dark standing there. His clothing was burned and ripped up and he had small burns on his legs and arms. The mask he was wearing is now gone. I wasn't scared though. I found no reason for fear. "I'm stepping outside for a second," I said. "It shouldn't take to long." "Okay," Mark replied. I stepped outside and shut the door behind me. I looked into Dark's black eyes with my confidences by my side. "What do you want, Dark?" I asked aggressively.  He didn't show any emotion as he spoke. "I just came for my son," he said. "No," I replied softly. Dark looked at me confused. I cleared my throat. "Dark you hurt him so he ran to me," I said. "He wants to make things right and set everything in the way it was meant to be. The way it would have been if you didn't come around and made him the way he was with your magic bullshit." Dark gave me a startled look at my outburst. "Maybe I could help make things right," Dark replied in almost a whisper. "I was am idiot before but now I see you and I love you. Maybe we can run off and solve things and fix things. We can become the family you wanted as a child." He got closer to my neck as he spoke. The feeling of his cold breath against my check made me shiver.  I looked into his eyes as he got closer to me. I turned away from him quickly then genitally pushed him away. "Dark it's too late," I stated. "You can't just come around and think you can make me fall in love with you or think you can start over with me. I am in love with Mark and there is nothing you can do about it and as for Jeremiah, it's best if you just stay away from him. This isn't about you Dark. The world doesn't revolve around you so your "I'm perfect" attitude needs some adjusting. Now If you don't mind, I have some catching up to do with my son." I turned around as I felt Dark's anger radiate from him "God," He yelled in a whisper. "You have always been such a bitch!" He pushed me into the door as he finished his words.

Mark's POV

I heard a loud bang on the door. "Babe?" I asked "Everything okay out there?" "Yeah I'm fine!" I heard back.

Your POV

"Perfectly fine," I yelled as I looked at Dark with the evilest look I have ever given. "Leave us alone Dark," I said as I pushed him out into the yard. "Really?" He screamed "Your always such a bitch to me!" "Fuck you," I screamed back as I walked into the house. Mark turned and looked at me with shock. "Are you sure everything's alright?" He asked "Ye-" My answer was cut off as I heard the noise of shattering glass. "Shit" I whispered as both Mark and Jeremiah jumped up. Jeremiah had a smile painted on his face and Mark seemed worried. "You know what happens to bitches, (F/N)?" I heard from afar. Suddenly I got thrown into a wall and blacked out.

Mark's POV

"Dark," I hissed "God dammit! Every fucking time?" I stood by (F/N) like a guard. "Took you long enough," I heard Jeremiah say. "God, dad. I can't act forever." "Sorry," Dark replied. "I was just almost burnt to death." I stood there amazed at my own stupidity.  "I can't believe I trusted you," I said in disgust as they kicked me to the floor. I tried to get up but it was impossible. As my world was going black all I saw was Dark picking up (F/N) and walking out the door with Jeremiah.