Chapter 5: Eager To See You Again

(Slendermans POV)
As soon as I woke up the next day (y/n) was on my mind.
Stop invading my mind (y/n)!!!
I sighed in defeat...and I had a strange urge to see her again.
I jumped out of bed and changed from my regular gray t-shirt and shorts into my black suit and red tie.
Ticci Toby waited at my door.
"Hi Slenderman!" He greeted happily.
"Um..,hi?" I was slightly confused.
"Why are you at my door Toby?"
"I wanted to be the first to say 'good morning!'" He slightly rocked happily.
"Well goodmorning" my heart warmed, Ticci had a good heart especially toward me, along with Sally.
  They are both very loyal, Toby tie itched delight Before someone hit him the head with a small piece of woods.
  "LAUGHING JACK!!" He yelled before pulling out his hatchets and running after L.J.
  I sighed and left toward the kitchen.
Breakfast already made, Ticci perhaps,
"Hi daddy!" A small voice squeaked I turned behind me to see a little girl with brown wavy like hair with bright green eyes in a pink dress.
"Good morning Sally..did you have good sleep?" I asked her.
She walked up to me, making her cuts and scratches visible.
  "Yes I did and I had a funny dream!" She smiled up at me.
  I kneeled down so I could be to her height.
  "Oh yea? What kind of dream?" I asked her chuckling.
  "There was this girl with (E/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) and you liked her but for some reason she couldn't live with us...and then you chased her around the woods laughing but then she went missing, only when you found her she danced around like a happy mouse with funny arms."
  (Y/n)? How did she know about (y/n)?....
"Oh really?" I chuckled uneasily.
Sally nodded before Glitchy Red ran by and took Charlie.
"RED!" I yelled at him but he just kept running and laughing.
Sally growled, "RED THATS THE SECOND TIME THIS WEEK!!" Her eyes went from green to a bright white and she ran after him with incredible speed.
I sighed with (y/n) in my mind again..
This is creepy....was Sally there? In the woods with us? How did she about (y/n)?
Suddenly Sally ran back in but with Charlie this time.
  "Sally?" I asked her
"Yes daddy?"
"Do you know the girls name? The one in your dream?" I asked her uneasily.
"Oh...no sorry daddy.." I sighed with relief, she must of just had a vision....wait a vision? So does that mean I actually do like (y/n)?
  That was final...I was going to go see her....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     (Your POV)
Sat in my room looking out my window with my drawing pad and pencil.
  My drawing of the woods was almost finished.
  I looked back at my drawing pad a drew the details of the leaves.
Now I just need the detail of the tree bark.
  I looked back up to the woods but something right....one of the trees were a dark black....that's when the whole figure came into view.
  It was The tall Man!
Apparently he saw me and motioned me to come outside.
Wait he wants me to come outside? Why? Is about yesterday? Oh no...what is he's mad about yesterday?
I'm not mad about yesterday may you please come outside?
What the...how did yo-
Dont mind it just please come out...,
  Shocked that he just communicated with me telepathically,  I set my drawing pad and pencil to the side.
  I slipped on my shoes and zipped up my jacket making my way down stairs.
My mother talking on the phone.
"Mom I'm going out I'll be back!" I called to her.
  "Okay sweetheart please be careful!"
"I will!" I ran out the door towards the the street just across were the woods where The tall man was waiting.
  He walked deeper into the woods vanishing in the trees.
  I quickly looked both ways and ran to the woods.
  Leaning against a tree with his hands in his pockets was The tall man
  "Y-you wanted to see me?" I stuttered slightly.
"Yes I did....." He said standing up not leaning on the tree, I swallowed slightly.
The Tall man sighed, "I didn't exactly like the way I left things between you and I....so I just wanted to start over and try again if that was okay with you." He admitted.
I felt myself smile a little, "sure!"
"Good...well you already introduced yourself so I guess it's my turn, Richard Slenderman but everyone just calls me Slenderman." He introduced holding out his hand for me to shake which I took which was surprisingly warm.
"(y/n) (l/n) pleasure to meet your acquaintance!" I smiled brightly taking my hand back.
Slenderman chuckled slightly at my response.
Slenderman looked deeper into the woods than back at me.
"Walk with me (y/n)?" He asked
I nodded and we began our little stroll.
We talked of our hobbies and her adored that I loved nature and drawing.
But as all great things, our walk had to end and I had to go back home.
Slenderman was very friendly once I got to know him, I felt like we were going to be great friends!
He Even asked if he could see me again! Of course I said yes.....I'm actually eager to see him again!