Healed Up

I woke up and tried to get up but it hurt way to bad so I just laid down again. I can't do anything I am just gonna slow everyone else down. I can't even get up by myself. Gosh why did I even think I could do this I flipping have a whole through my back and my stomach. Gosh it hurts. My thoughts were cut off by Andrew asking me something.

    "Lynn do you need help getting up?"

    "Yeah kinda." He came over and picked me up then pit me down on my feet and was making sure I didn't fall. Then we walked in the living room to see everyone standing there and talking. They all stopped then looked at me and Andrew.

     "What are you doing out of bed?" Sammy asked.

     "I wanted to do something other than just sit there in my room." I replied.

     "What's going on?" Andrew asked.

     "Well we were thinking about someone or some people going on a run." Sammy said.

     "And what do we need?" I asked wondering why they wanted to do a run already.

     "Well some of us need weapons." Logan said.

     "Can't you guys wait? Just wait till Monday please."

     "Fine we will wait till Monday that will give us time to see who is going." Sammy said. Then everyone nodded in agreement and then we all went back to our rooms. This time Sammy and Andrew both came in my room.

     "So did you you say Monday so you could heal more before we go?" Sammy asked me and Andrew looked at me with his 'really' look on his face.

     "Maybe." I didn't look up at all I kept my head down then I felt someone lift my  head up and it was Sammy. My eyes looked up to his smile.

     "That's my girl." He whispered in my ear. I looked over at Andrew and he looked like he was mad. I smiled at Sammy and then we all sat on my bed and I sat in the middle cause Andrew was giving Sammy the death stare. I can't stop thinking about going on that run cause I am going no matter what.

      "So do you feel any better than yesterday?" Sammy asked me.

      "Yeah I mean it hurts but I'm not screaming when I move."

      "Oh that's good do you think you will be ok to go on a run Monday? I mean you have the rest of today and then 5 more days till we go."

      "I think so I will half to run so I gotta get some practice with that hole." I can't believe that my hole in my stomach is actually gonna slow me down. I was so fast and now everyone treats me like an old lady or a 5 year old. I mean it is so annoying!

      "Yeah and I half to practice carrying a lot of stuff without dropping it."

      "Yep maybe we could help each other workout and Andrew could help." Andrew looked at me and smiled. I smiled back then looked at Sammy and smiled and he did the same.

      "Ok let's get started." I said in a hurry to heal. I jumped off my bed and walked out of the room Sammy and Andrew did the same. Everyone was still in their rooms so me Andrew and Sammy went out front and jumped in my car. We drove off to an open field that didn't have any walkers and started practicing.

       "Ok Lynn I want you to do a 50 yard dash" Andrew said that's exactly why I picked him because I know he wouldn't go easy on me he would challenge me.

       "Got it."

       "Um dude don't you think that is a little more than she should be starting with?"