Rude

A/N: STOP!

Louis is sunshine.

Carry on. (Ha ha I see what I did there)

Louis POV:

I overheard the gitl talking so I decided to suprise her to get a reaction.

Her was gaping open. (A/N: Me rereading my book rn)

"Close your mouth, love, you'll catch flies" I said smirking. Man this is hilarious. (A/N: #itreallyisn't #pastmethoughtthiswashilarious)

Her face turned scarlett.

"What are your name?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Umm. Could you please fix my chair first this is quite uncomfortable." She asked in a quiet voice.

"I could, but I won't...Just kidding I will." I laughed.

"But first I have to get the boys so they can see." I laughed.

-Time skip 5 minutes-

Liam pov.

The lads and I follow Louis down to the basement where that poor girl is. I seriously can't leave them alone for 2 HOURS without them doing something that would wind them up in jail!

As we entered the basement, Niall and Louis were laughing at the girl.

"Guys, this isn't funny. They could be hurt." I scolded.

"Fix her chair now!" I said.

Louis pov.

"Fine" I huffed.

I started to lift up the chair of the blonde. My face softened when I realized by the tear stains on her face that she had been crying.

She started choking out quiet sobs as I looked to Niall for support to which he shrugged his shoulders and looked to Harry and Liam. Liam , Harry, and Niall came over and tried to talk to her. When she wouldn't respond I realized what I had done.

This girl had just been through a traumatic experience, while I was cracking jokes and refusing to help them. Although, the whole thing is my fault anyways.

I feel terrible.

I walk back over to her.

She had something in her eyes that I thought I would never see in a kind, quiet girl like her.

Pure Hatred.

"Lads can you leave the room Harry and I want to talk to her alone" Liam "asked" (more like demanded if you ask me).

"Lads?!" Victoria added with disgust. "They are not lads! They are guys. GEEZ. If you're going to kidnap a girl in America, the least you can do is talk American."

Author's note:

So, how did you like it?

Who do you ship?

Author's note's note:

(FUTURE ME IS CRINGING SO HARD RN. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS IN BETWEEN BEING A HARRY GIRL AND A LOUIS GIRL AND NOW I AM SO FAR UP LOUIS' ASS TBH THERE IS NO TURNING BACK.)

THANKS FOR READING!!!