Don't Hold Back

Louis P.O.V:

"I just wanted to go home!" she said as she scooted back with tears streaming down her face. She tried to get as far away as she could from us, especially me.

"VICTORIA WAI-" I try to say before Harry stops me.

"Her life is basically ruined and you just made it worse by yelling at her! She looked up to us; especially you, but we ruined her life. Can't you be even a little bit considerate for once?" He asked getting angry.

I did not mean to yell at her, but she scared me and Harry had gotten me angry! If she got hurt or worse, I would not have been able to live with myself!

She tried to run down one of the hallways when Liam came out of the kitchen with Niall following behind him with a piece of pizza in his mouth. How long have they been home?

They saw Victoria crying and stopped her before she even got to the hallway.

Liam P.O.V-

Niall and I were in the kitchen after picking up the pizza.

With my luck, they would have had already broken Victoria's ankle! Niall wanted pizza and I had to go with him or else he would have probably ordered, like, 200 pizzas.

I heard yelling and came out of the kitchen to see Victoria limping away from Louis and Harry, crying. Harry and Louis were arguing, and Niall started freaking out.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN GIRLS CRY! PLEASE STOP CRYING, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY!" Niall said shaking Victoria's shoulders back and forth frantically. Wow what a great help *note the sarcasm*.

"LOUIS, WHAT DID YOU DO?" I asked Louis who had an unreadable expression on his face.

"WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME?" He yells his expression turning angry.

"Well let's see... Victoria is crying, Harry is giving you this weird disapproving look, and Victoria is behind me telling Niall everything." I say hearing Victoria explain what happened in between her sobs.

"HARRY DROPPED HER!" He said pointing to Harry.

"YOU PUSHED HER OUT OF A WINDOW! YOU'RE LUCKY I WAS THERE TO CATCH HER OR SHE COULD BE DEAD!" Harry said shoving Louis.

"AND IT WAS YOUR FAULT I DROPPED HER DOWN THE STAIRS IN THE FIRST PLACE! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SHOVED ME!" He continued to yell.

"YOU GUYS DID WHAT?!?!" I scream at them, but mostly at Louis.

"OKAY ALMOST ALL OF THAT IS TRUE EXCEPT THAT I PUSHED HER OUT OF THE WINDOW! I WAS TRYING TO GET HER DOWN, WHY WOULD I TRY TO KILL HER. IF YOU HADN'T FALSLY ACCUSED ME I WOULDN'T HAVE SHOVED YOU!" Louis said.

"YOU YELLED AT HER WHEN SHE NEEDED MEDICAL ATTENTION! SHE COULD HAVE A BROKEN ANKLE! PERSONALLY, I DO NOT BLAME HER FOR TRYING TO ESCAPE! I WOULD HAVE WANTED TO GET AWAY FROM YOU TOO!" Harry said absolutely losing it.

He got up and stalked over to Louis getting ready to throw a punch.

"HARRY STOP!" Niall yells.

"TOO LATE FOR THAT!" Harry said infuriated.

Let's just say Louis ended up with a couple face injuries.