I'm Sorry...

Victoria pov.

I am so pathetic. I can't believe I am crying.

I once said I would trust these boys with my life and now it seems I don't have a choice. I don't completely mean what I said to them. I could never totally hate them even if I wanted to.

After my sassy remark, all of the boys left except for Harry and Liam.

"Harry, tell these girls how they ended up here." Liam said in a stern tone of voice.

By now I had stopped having a mental breakdown to listen to Harry.

"Umm. Funny story actually. .." Harry nervously laughed while scratching the back of his neck.

"So ,uh, Louis got me to break into a house to "take something". He saw you and um...I'm sorry." Harry said cringing at hearing his actions from his own mouth.

Harry's Pov:

I raise my hand to her cheek to wipe her tear but then she flinched.

"Please don't hurt me!" She said with a shaky breath. (Future A/N: THIS IS A KEY THING TO REMEMBER!!)

My face softened.

"Love we would NEVER hurt you..." I said slowly. (REMEMBER THIS TOO BECAUSE BOOK HARRY IS A LYING ASS MOTHER F*CKER)

"Ugh. Can you just untie us? And I'm not a love. I'm a person. Do I have to do that speech again?" She said.

"Fine." Liam said.

Liam came over to untie her and I stood back.

"Just don't run a-" Liam got cut off by Victoria jumping out of the ropes, and running out of the basement.

Liam's Pov.

They were running down the long hallway near the living room, but Victoria could not run fast enough.

I took this opportunity to grab Victoria from behind and held her back against my chest.

Victoria struggled against my grip but stopped when she realized that it was no use.

Then she did something I didn't expect.

She backwards kicked me right where it hurts.

I lost by grip and doubled over in pain as I saw Louis round the corner.

What a snail.

He saw that Harry had stopped to help me and he started chasing after her.

Louis POV :

As I ran after Victoria, I heard Liam yell.

"DON'T GRAB HER FROM BEHIND!"

As I caught up to her I grabbed her by the waist and spun her around to face me.

Being stronger than Liam, I was able to pin her to my chest and keep her from running away. I made sure not to let her kick me as I lead her back to the basement.

I guess this is where shewill have to stay.

I put them in the bedroom as Niall guarded the door.

" Why would you do that?!" I yelled.

Victoria yelled back, "And why can't you talk normally?"

I grit my teeth. "Don't talk to me like that!"

I see fear flash through her eyes and she swallows hard. "I'm sorry."

Authors note:

So, what did you think?

Any Grammar or spelling errors I should know about?

Constructive Criticism?

Who do you ship? ?

THANKS FOR READING!!