Sorry but Depressing A/N

Sorry guys, but I can't do it anymore and I didn't know where else to go.

I am fucking miserable.

I hate my life.

I just wanna die.

I need help, and I don't know how to get it. I don't know who to go to.

I'm so fucking lonely. Some of you may know, and some of you may not, but I move. A lot.

I am in 8th grade, and I am currently attending my 8th school.

Also, my parents are divorced. And my mom has a boyfriend, who lives with us. And I can't contact my dad because he doesn't want to talk to me.

And in a couple days is the 3rd anniversary of my best friends suicidal death date.

Basically, I'm fucking lonely as hell and I came to burden you guys with my shitty life and crap problems.

Sorry 'bout that.

But tonight, I realized that my depression got worse when I was completed to starve myself.

Yea, I was considering anorexia.

My mom was telling my to make a sandwich and I didn't want to. I realized that I Didn't want to because I wanted to not eat, not because I wasn't hungry.

I though maybe if I didn't eat I would stop looking so ugly.

To clear the record, I have been anorexic before. I once went 3 days without food, and I passed out before realizing that I couldn't just not eat.

So for me, relapsing that this is scary for me.

And then after I shook off the thoughts about starving myself and throwing up the small amount of food that I did eat, my mind resorted to thoughts of cutting to stop the aching pain of my heart.

It honestly got to the point where my wrists were burning with the sensation of cutting again.

Thank goodness I didn't.

I haven't cut in 9-ish months but it's been really hard.

Tonight wasn't as bad is in the beginning, where it got the point where I had to freeze my blades in water so that I had the wait for them to melt and hope that the urge would go away.

But it was still pretty bad.

I just wanna be good enough.

I just wanna deserve to be loved.

And that hurts.

It fucking hurts.

It fucking hurts a lot.

You all know that you can come to me with anything and everything. 24/7 I'll be here for you.

They say that it gets better.

I wouldn't know, it hasn't happened to me yet.

But I do know, that I will keep fighting this battle; a battle to be happy.

The battle against my demons.

And most of that fight, comes from you guys.

So thank you.

So, they say it gets better.

It might be true, it might not.

But I do know, that I will find out. And I will do it with all the support from you guys ((and music duh)).

So, let's find out together.

I love you all, so so so much.

Don't you ever forget it.

Stay strong, stay beautiful, stay you, and never give up.

With more love than you could possibly imagine,

Elizabeth