Chapter 31

Alexis Pov:
Me and Delante on our way to my parents graduation dinner. I cant wait for Delante to meet my dad. Sky and Marcus were suppose to come but they have something planned. My song came on and Delante started singing to me.

Girl i still kiss yo head in the morning. Make you breakfast in bed while you yawning. And i dont do everything how you wanted but you cant say your man dont be on it. Cause i know true love aint easy girl i know its you because you complete me. I just dont want you leaving even though i give you reasons.

"My baby singing to me"
"I love you Alexis"
I kinda froze up that was like his first time saying he loved me
"I love you"

By now we was pulling up. I hope he not nervous of my dad. He basically already met my mom. She loves him so much. I got a feeling daddy isnt going to be as easy.

We walked in and said hey to my mom. She said my dad be joining us in few minutes. We sat down made our plates and start talking about college. Then i heard the front door open i saw my dad walk in. He gave me a hug and looked at Delante. His eyes got wide.

Delante Pov:
Alexis never told me her dad was kinda like my boss. I didnt even know he had a daughter. I just really hope he dont tell Alexis about my lifestyle i wanna tell her when im ready.

"Well hello there De"
"Um hey Dre"

Fuck man! He use to seeing me hoeing girls he aint ever go trust me with Alexis.

Alexis Pov
Im so god damn confused right now like how they know each other. Why do they have nicknames for each other.

"Umm you know each other?" I asked
"Oh yeah De here is one of my workers" my dad said
"Man come on dre dont do this let me tell her" Delante said
"Your Worker? What you have to tell me?"
"Nothing" Delante said
"Delante here didnt tell you about what he does for a living?" my dad said
"What Lifestyle? DELANTE YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO TELL ME WHAT MY DAD IS TALKING ABOUT!" i said
"FINE im a drug dealer"
"DELANTE WHY ARE YOU DRUG DEALER? IM NOT EVEN THAT MAD ABOUT THAT IM MAD YOU DIDNT TELL ME!"
"Listen im sorry"
"FUCK YOUR SORRY DELANTE GET THE HELL OUT"
"Alexis watch your mouth" my dad said
"NO FUCK YOU TO DAD I MEAN DRE YOU LEFT OUT MY FUCKING LIFE TO SELL FUCKING DRUGS DO KNOW HOW HARD THAT HIT ME. I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT LOVE ME ANYMORE. IM OVER HERE CRYING MY HEART OUT FOR EVERY NIGHT AND YOU LEFT TO SELL SOME DAMN DRUGS. FUCK YOU STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME ONLY PERSON I WANT IS MY MOM!"
"Your mother knew to"
"MOM YOU LIED TO I ATLEAST ONE THOUGHT ONE PERSON I COULD HAVE WAS YOU BUT I GUESS NOT YOU NO WHAT IM DONE EVERYBODY JUST STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME"
I grabbed my keys off the key hook. I heard Delante calling me trying to grab me.
"TOUCH ME AND ILL BUST A CAP IN YOUR ASS BITCH"
"Alexis stop im sorry"
"Save your sorry for another hoe boo"
With that i pulled off and left to a hotel.

Sorry Its So Short