Chapter 23

Alexis POV:
Smoke a lil bit,drank a little bit started to play from my phone. I woke up still in the arms of Delante. I tried to get up but he had a tight grip. I finally pushed hard enough and i flew out. I quickly ran to the bathroom did my hygiene. I picked out my outfit for today which was some black leggings and a black crop top.(As seen in picture above) Then i flat ironed my hair.
"Shit im hungry"
So i walked downstairs and Delante dumb ass was still sleep. I opened the fridge and bent over to open the bottom draw to grab me a peach. Next thing i know somebody smacked my ass a d was pressed up against me. I stood straight up and tunred around to see Delante.
"Delante move"
"Girl you know you liked that"
"I dont so move"
That was a damn lie. I hope he aint see me blushing and shit. So i just walked away.

Delante POV:
I know her ass lying i could see her blushing. Then when she walked away i finally saw her outfit and i aint like it. She got to much ass to be wearing them damn leggings. Like every time she move her damn ass move to.
"Alexis"
"What"
"Can you change your pants"
"Umm why"
"Cause i dont like them"
"Well sorry i didnt dress for you"
"Alexis for real change"
"No you not my daddy"
"But i am your boyfriend and i aint bout to be having niggas looking at your ass."
"Well you can stop them, now go put your clothes on"
I just walked away that shit just pissed me off. She could have changed into some jeans. It cool though i got her ass.

Alexis POV:
I dont know why he thought i was go change. Dont nobody be paying attention to me anyway. I guess he call his self mad. I just sat there on the couch watching spongebob. Yes i am a big ass kid if you aint know. Spongebob is my show i dont care what nobody say.
15 minutes later
Alexis Pov:
Damn his ass taking all day. Ima fuck around and be late.
"Delante come on"
"Here i come"
He finally came down wearing his black nike fit and nike flip flops. He was looking real sexy but i aint go say nothing.
"Is you ready"
He aint say nothing he just looked at me and grabbed his keys and walked out the door. So i guess he still mad or whatever. I just walk out right behind him. I aint about to deal with his petty attitude. So we both get in but i noticed something when be sat down. You could his manhood print. I wonder if he did that on purpose.
"Delante"
"What"
"Umm you can see your print"
"Why you looking" he say while laughing.
"That aint funny you jusy go let these hoes see ya business"
"I mean your ass out there so what different from me"
I didn't even say nothing after that he being real childish.

Delante POV:
Now her ass see how i felt. If she dont care what she wear why should I. I mean that only fair. She can be mad if she want to but she dont have reason to be. So we both get out the car. She slam my damn door her ass tripping. We both walked in and went to our lockers. Come to find out we were two lockers apart. I was about to go to class but she cane over and pecked my lips and walked away. I would have pulled her back and gave her real kiss but im still mad at her. I went to my first hour and sat down. Just sat there and looked at this dumb ass teacher. I cant stand Ramsey class.

Alexis Pov:
So im in my first hour with Sky i told her what happened this morning.
"Girl delante us petty like that it aint like yall go out" she said
Oh shit i forgot to tell her that.
"Well.."
"Well what? Dont tell me yall do"
"Yea-"
Before i could even finish she cut me off.
"Alright I told you now if he break your little heart dont say i didnt tell you so"
"He wont"
"Mhmm"