Chapter 15:Back To Work

Delante:

Man I got to get my shit together and go back to my hustle. One of my boys got me hip to what was going and they know who shot me. It was one of the motherfuckers front that Macho gang or whatever the hell they names are. So let me drop Alexis and Sky off so I can get to the trap house.

"Alexis Sky is y'all ready"

"Hell yeah I'm sick of your ass" Alexis said.

"Yeah Rite, SKY BRING YOUR ASS"

"NIGGA I'LL TAKE ALL DAY IF I WANT TO YOU NOT DAD"

So we all in car I dropped Sky dumb ass off.

"So where you house at Alexis"

"It's like six houses down from the school"

"Alrite"

*Pulls up*

Alexis Pov:

So we finally pulled up to my house

"Alrite bye" as I grabbed the door handle he locked it

"What are you doing"

"Alexis do you have feeling for me tell the fucking truth"

"Why you wanna know"

"Just tell me"

"Maybe I do"

"Alrite bye"

"Shit bye"

I don't know what the hell wrong with him anyway I know my momma worried sick. I walked to the door and pulled out my keys and unlocked the door. I walked in to hear moaning what the hell.

"Umm ma"

I walked to her room and saw her with some man fucking.

"OH MY GOD MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

April POV:

Man while alexis ass was gone all weekend I had met this male friend and he came over. Then as soon as I want to get my freak on here her ass come. She could have at least called and said she was on her way damn. Now I got stop my session and go talk to her ass. I put me on a hot pink dress real quick.

"Alexis come here"

"Mom what the hell were you doing"

"Aye watch your mouth young lady don't worry about me where were you last night"

"I was with Sky mom geez"

"Just go to your room"

"So I'm in trouble"
"Nahh but I'm to keep on doing what I was doing"
"Mom I'll just leave"

Alexis POV:
Man my mana freaky ass nasty I guess I'll just ask Delante to pick me up I guess. Sky ass won't even leave her damn room. Man I'm just go sit outside and call him I don't want him to hear this background.

Delante POV:
I justed dropped Alexis off I wonder if she still a virgin. I doubt it her ass to fine. I ain't saying she a hoe but I already know somebody fucked her.
Anyway I walked into the Trap houses was greeted by my homeboys. I need a meeting with y'all.

"We need to get rid of this Macho Gang, but Ima tell you this while were in the process protect your love ones."

Our meeting just ended I'm bout to head to the crib and smoke, Then I get call from Alexis.

"Wassup"
"Hey um are you busy"
"What you need"
"Well..."
"What bro"
"can I come with you my mom busy ?"
"If I wasn't already riding close by your block come on"
"Yeah watever"
*hangs up*
Damn I swear I would be done with her ass for the day.

*BEEP BEEP*
Her ass better hurry up damn.