Chapter 13: The Next Morning

Alexis POV:

I wake up in this unknown place. Then I had this banging as headache. I then saw this bathroom I hurried up and ran to it. I shut and locked the door quick as hell. Where the fuck am I at. Then I noticed I was wearing somebody big ass shirt like where the clothes I wore last night. Then I had a sharp pain in my stomach and then I threw up. Luckily I made it to the toilet in time. I rinsed my with some water since I didn't have a tooth brush. Why the hell did I just throw up what if I'm pregnant. Oh my god I didn't even fucking graduate yet. My momma go beat my ass shit my kill me and the baby. Then I heard a knock at the door.

"Aye you all right" somebody said he sounded just like Delante.

"Who the hell are you"

"Nigga its Delante"

I slammed the door open.

YOU FUCKING BASTARD YOU GOT ME PREGNANT I SHOULD KILL YOUR ASS! HOW THE HELL YOU GO PROVIDE FOR THE BABY DO YOU EVEN HAVE A DAMN JOB. OH MY GOD I CANT STAND YOUR ASS!

"ALEXIS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I DIDNT EVEN FUCK YOU LAST NIGHT. YOU WAS THE ONE COMING ON ME!"

Delante POV:

Man Alexis got me fucked up talking about I got her pregnant and shit. Fuck outta here with that bullshit I didn't even sleep with her ass. If she knew how much she was drinking last night I'm surprise she only throwing up. She about to feeling real stupid when I put her ass in check.

Alexis POV:

"Well then why am I throwing up"

"YOU FUCKING DRUNK YOUR DAMN SOUL AWAY LAST NIGHT AND I TOOK YOU HERE BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE YOU FUCKING STAYED SKY ASS WAS DRUNK TO THEN YO ASS NEARLY LEFT WITH SOME OTHER NIGGA WHEN I WENT TO THE DAMNN GAS STATION THEN YOU GAVE ME THIS BIG ASS HICKEY ON MY NECK TRYING TO CARRY YOUR ASS IN THE HOUSE YOU WNNA KNOW WHY BECAUSE YOU WERE TO DRUNK TO WALK THEN I GOT IN THE SHOWER AND GOT OUT YOU WERE IN MY BED AND YOU LOOKED SLEEP SO I JUST LEFT YOUR ASS ALONE SO I GOT IN THE BED THEN YOUR ASS START TOUCHING MY DICK AND SHIT TOLD YOUR ASS TO GO TO SLEEP AND YOU DID! NOW WHERE IS THE PART WHERE YOU SAID I FUCKED YOU EXACLTY NO WHERE I WOULDNT TAKE YOUR ASS FOR ADVANTAGE WHILE YOUR DRUNK SO PLEASE CHECK BEFORE YOU START ASSUMING!

Man I feel stupid as hell I start laughing. And I don't know if I'm wrong but him being mad low key turned me on.

"What the hell is funny" he said

"Listen I'm sorry for coming on you like that I guess I should have figured out what was going on and thanks for watching me last night"

"Shit you guess.. well I guess I accept your apology then."

" What's that mark on your neck"

"Your horny ass did that shit incase you didn't know while you drunk you be horny"

"Yeah right"

Sky POV:

Man I woke in my room what the hell happen last night. I got this bad ass head ache right now. I got up and did my hygiene. I put me on my long pink and sundress. My cakes was hella showing in that damn dress. I put my hair in a cute high ponytail. Damn I wonder if Alexis alright so I decided to call her ass.

"Hey what happened to you last night"

"Delante claim me and you got drunk last night and he took me to his house"

"Yall bet not had on no freaky shit"

"Well nothing happened but he claim I did sum stuff"

"Ima whoop yo ass"

"Girl shut the fuck up bye"

"Bye"

I was about to beat Alexis ass if she did fuck him. Man Delante be on some hoe shit I ain't even go lie though. The longest relationship I seen him in was 3 weeks. He just wasn't made for a relationship like his ass will cheat so quick. Anyway back to me I think I'm go to the mall today. I would invite Alexis but I think I want go by myself this time. Man look my ass looking mighty fine today. So I took me a picture and post it on instagram. Caption was: Pretty On Fleek. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. My phone start blowing up with likes next thing I know I had 88 like in ten minutes.

I pulled up to mall and got out the car if was a big group of niggas. I swear I hate walking past big groups of niggas they be trying holler at your ass and shit. So I just walked past then some nigga grabbed my arm. Next thing I know I socked that nigga dead in the eye. Look it wasn't my fault blame my damn reflexes. Then I just felt a whole bunch of nigga start trying to grab me and shit and put me into a car. They threw me in the backseat I start screaming loud as hell. They wrapped a t-shirt around my mouth. I was kicking the shit out of them two niggas that was by me. Then one nigga got on top me.

"You know what kind of stuff I do to pretty girls like you" he said

"I really don't give a fuck because you ain't go do shit to this one" I said

"Oh I wont well lets see" he said with a devious smirk on his face

He started kissing me trying to pull my dress down and shit. I socked him with all my might. Then the other nigga tried to hold me down I pushed him back and he hit the window. They both was holding they heads. I hurried up and unlocked my phone and called Delante.

"Delante HELP ME THEY KIDNAPPED ME"

"Sky who kidnapped you where you at"

"These people from the mall I'm in the ca-" somebody snatched the phone away and smacked me hard as hell. Then the nigga I pushed tried to hit my ass but I blocked that shit.

"If y'all don't knock her ass out already" somebody said in the front

Man I jumped out my ass out the back to front and grabbed that nigga head. That car did a full 360 in the middle of the street. I'm lucky we didn't even crash then somebody threw my ass back next thing I know I blacked out.

Delante POV:

Man I don't know what the fuck happen Sky just call me telling me she was kidnapped. I called her phone but it kept going to voicemail. Man I hope she alright dawg she the second closes person to me. I need to figure out where her ass is at. Man I forgot Alexis was still here low key

"Alexis man come here"

"What you want da fuck"

"Man for real come here its serious"

"What man"

"Have you talked to sky she called me and said she got kidnapped"

"Nahh but we gotta find her"

"Nigga how"

"Nigga track her phone smart ass"

"Keep on your ass go be missing"

"Yeah right"