(Chap.7) lets go

I looked from kian to Jc. I didn't know what to do. Jc slowly pushed me behind him. Was I supposed to be worried or scared?

"What are you doing here." Jc said glaring at Kian. Kian started walking slowly around us as if following the trees that went around in a circle. Then he stopped.

"Me? Me being here is not a problem, but you-"

"I'm not asking about me." Jc interrupted. I put my hands at my sides focusing on Kian's wings. They weren't completely black, but almost like an old gray beat up color.

Kian continued to circle us, "Well then you're breaking the rules, if I must add."

I looked up at Jc waiting for a response to charge back at kian, but nothing came out. Instead he glanced back at me. I moved to his side and looked at Kian, " What rules?"

" Oh? Your boyfriend didn't tell you?" He was standing only a few feet in front of us with his hands in his pockets and his head turned to the left, as if confused.

"Not now, Kian." Jc snapped, "Will you let us go!?"

"Fine." Kian was starting to walk closer, " But you wait." He smiled at me and Jc grabbed my hand and inner locked our fingers together.

We started walking fast to the direction of the car. As I got in and pulled the door shut I noticed that JCs wings were practically gone or out of sight. I was waiting for Jc to say something. Instead when he got in too, he started up the car and door off with no words. I really didn't want to ask any questions.

••

I fell asleep in the car and when I awoke we were pulling up to Miya's house, his old house.

"What are we doing here?"

"I need to talk to Miya."

We walked up to the door and rang the doorbell, waiting for an answer. Suddenly the door was pulled open and Miya was starring at us.

"Uhem.. Can we come in?" Jc asked.

She moved to the side to make room so we can pass through the door. Then everybody walked into the living room.

"Can we talk... In private?" Jc asked Miya. She nodded and they both left into the kitchen. I was left alone in the living room and not to long after I could here whispers of arguing. They were arguing.

*whispering* "You don't understand..."

"Yeah and you don't get it! You could be putting her in danger!"

"Please, Miya. Just this one favor."

They walked back into the room and Miya's arms where crossed.

" I hope you like traveling. We're going to California."

I looked at her puzzled. California?

••

Guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated! I feel bad, but thanks for 1,000+ reads! Wow:) you guys rock. More soon

-Ambre(:x

P.s. sorry it's a short chapter.!