(Chap.11)anything

___________________________________________________________

"Kians in town."

---

I gulped a little, trying to hold back the sound. Should I tell him now about what happened? No..not now I thought to myself

"Oh." I finally let out. My throat was becoming very dry.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked hesitantly.

"Well my assumption is he knows exactly where we are. I honestly don't know how, but just in case im correct I thinks it best we find somewhere else to stay.

I cocked my head wondering if he knew of any places to stay. "Do you have a place in mind?" I finally jutted out the question almost sounding panicked. I tried my best to not sound panicked though.

"Actually, yes...but..." he stopped himself.

"But what?"

"You're going to have to go alone. I mean you won't be totally alone. There will be people, people I trust. Its just I won't be there with you."

My heart sank. Leaving Jc? Already? We just came to here and already we are going to be separated. I knew I couldn't argue though. Jc always does whats best and that one thing I can trust him on and trust was the one thing I definitely need to do at this point. After all, who was left to trust?

"So... I'll be staying with one of your friends then?"

"More like a couple of my friends.

"What do you mean?"

"When you're going to be staying in a dorm-like building. My friends bought it and now they all live there."

"Oh."

"I'm ganna need you to go and get your stuff." Jc said at me. I nodded and turned around to head up the stairs. Then I suddenly felt his hands on my waist and he spun me around so that I was looking right at his brown orbs.

"I will anything and everything I can to keep you safe." He hot breath hit my ear causing shivers to go up my spine. I slightly smiled and he pressed his lips hard against mine. I felt his strong muscled arms wrap around me, pulling my body closer to him. It was moments like these I died for. His hands were on the small of my back. He pulled his lips off mine leaving only inches away from mine.

"Anything." He whispered.

__________

Its short I know but i'm writing the next chap. now.!> :)