unexpected call

Chapter 4: An unexpected call

               When mom came to get me, she saw Emmet taped to the chair, with different paint colors in his hair, clothes, and face. I had the paint brush in my hand and my whole torso and face were covered in different colors.

"What happened?" Mom asked.

"We got bored of talking and I painted her. So she got revenge; tied me to the chair, and painted me."Emmet answered shrugging.

"Come on, your foods going to get cold." Mom said walking out of the room. I shrugged and followed her.

"Hey, don't forget about me!" Emmet screamed as I left the room. I heard him jumping with the chair and I then heard a thump. "Ow!" He had fallen.

               Another thing that had happened was that me and Emmet had decided we are twins, even though he's allot older than me. And  from then on we are only going to prank the others not each other.

               I followed mom down the stairs and into the kitchen. There on the table was a plate with rice, beans, pig, 'empanadillas', 'arepas', and 'bacalaito'. I went to the table and sat down and looked at the food amazed.

"Mom, you really did all of this in a short amount of time?" I asked her.

"Yes, I did this, but I also had help from Bella." She said. Then she put a plate in the seat next to me. "You don't mind if Ness sits next to you, do you?" She asked me.

"Of course not." I told her. Suddenly Renesmee came in and sat down next to me. She didn't look to happy to see me.

"Oh, and by the way, Violet, you start school tomorrow." She told me and walked off.

               I tapped into Renesmees thoughts.

'Why does she get more attention than me? Uncle Emmet is now wanting to spend more time with her than me. That's just mean.' She thought.

              I then ignored her thoughts. I've dealt with people like this my whole life. I'll just steer clear from her and make sure I do nothing to upset her. Emmet came making the door fall off its hinges.

"Hey, Nessie, want to do a prank to uncle Jazzy?" He asked. Does he ever learn.

"You do remember we're grounded, right?" She asked him. He then started mumbling about how he can never do nothing.

              Suddenly my phone started playing my favorite song 'Me enamore' by Angel y Khriz

"Hola que tal, como estas que te trae por aquí

Tanto que me hablo de ti." It rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, Violet, it's me!" Toby screamed in my ear.

"Toby, I can hear you without you screaming." I chuckled.

"Right, right. It's only that screaming is so fun!" Toby screamed again. This time I laughed.

"So ignoring you're immature answer, how do you know my number?" I asked. I had finished eating so I put my plate in the dish-washer.

"Do you not remember I know everything?" He asked hurt.

"No, I remember, it's just that I'm surprised." I answered him walking to my room.

"Well I saw in the future me calling this number so I tried it. Good news, it works!" He screamed yet again.

"Okay. Hey, Toby, are you going to school in Forks?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why?" He asked me.

"Because that's where I'm going, and I was hoping you where there so you could show me the way." I told him.

"Yeah of course I can. Oh, and by the way, Violet, a few demi-gods from Camp Half-Blood are coming to look for new recruits." He told me.

"Run when we see them?" I asked him.

"Like always, my friend, like always. Well, bye I have to go to sleep." He told me.

"Night Toby" I told him.

"Night smurf." He said and hung up. I chuckled.

              The reason we run from half-bloods is because they think we're the Greek vampires. And sometimes it's because they want to take us camp, because we're also demigods.

                      I put my alarm for 7 and fell asleep.