I will destroy demi gods

We were drawing our role model in art, so I of course struggled between Emmet, Tobi, and Deadpool. After much struggling I decided Deadpool, becuase he's insane.I was in the middle of drawing him with my made up sidekick, Kid Blade, when the bell rang.

"Leave your drawings on my desk when you're leaving." The teacher yelled over the sound of the kids packing up.

As I walked out the door I was suddenly tackled from behind. I looked up and saw none other than... TOBI!

"We have got to stop endin' up like this." I groaned.

"Sorry." Tobi apologized. "Couldn't wait to get out of two periods of art." He said getting up.

I rolled my eyes and got up. We then started wallking to the cafeteria, leaving our book bags on some racks in the hallway and took off running to get FOOD. Glourious wonderful FOOD! you know, like Chowder...

It was a race, much like everything me and Tobi do. I shoved him into a wall, and ran faster. I burst through the cafeteria doors and ran straight to the line. I got a chocolate muffin, chocolate milk,and chocolate chip cookies. I looked behind me and saw Tobi look at me with a look... that...well... A mad midget gives a midget that shoved him into a wall.

"Violet!" He yelled running to me.

I took off running; with all my things of course; and headed straight for Emmet's table. I ran into Emmet, my chocolate things flying through the air, and landing nicely on the table.

"No time, running away. See ya later!" I yelled and took off running out of the cafeteria.

I burst out the doors and looked around frantically. I spotted..... absolutely NOTHING!! I took off running just as Tobi got out the door. I started slowing down when I spotted the demi-gods from earlier today, that looked at me with a look that told me they think I'm a monster. So, I did the most normal thing. I turned around and got tackled by a Tobi.

"Get off of me!!" I yelled.

"When you say sorry." He said sitting on my stomach.

"Fine." I sighed. "I'm sorry I'm me, and did the most normal thing. Could you please get off of me?" I asked

He nodded and got off. He helped me up and thankfully moved to the left, avoiding a sword attack. I looked at a green eyed guy who looked back with rage in his eyes.

"What the DUCK!" I yelled.

"Don't be surprised monster. We're just attacking you, before you attack us." He said in a smart ass tone.

"We haven't attacked you! So why attack us?!" I yelled.

"Don't try to confuse us. We know what you are! And we'll kill you!" some weird guy yelled.

"Since when do mosters die? Don't they just evaporate?" I asked Tobi.

He shrugged.

'Let's get the monkey outta here.' He told me telepathically

I then turned around and ran away, but some one threw a dagger that got the back side of my leg, making me stumble and fall.

"Wasn't she supposed to evaporate?" The green eyed kid yelled.

"Maybe, they're not monsters..." A girls voice said with a thoughtful tone.

"Geee... when'd you notice?" Tobi asked in a mocking tone.

"Right now, actually." Another boy's voice said.

"Guys. It's fun and all being on the ground and my wound closing around the dagger, but I would really like it to be taken out." I said in a strained voice.