Chapter 5: We're Going To Be Official.

Harry's POV

That Jake is a jerk. He didn't even respect Wendy! I have that hard feeling... That he will do anything good! I really hate that fucking guy! But If I has a chance to be with Wendy, I'll do it. But I really love and respect her.

"Do you need anything else my dear?" I asked her as I helped her to lay-down to her bed.

"Harry, Thank you" She mumbled.

"For what Wends?" I asked as I sat at the edge of her bed.

"Thank you for being here beside me, Always" She smiled.

"No problem. I will always be here for you, Maybe if you want... I can be here for the both of you..." I mumbled.

"What?" She rambled.

"Uhmm.." I hummed.

"Wendy, can I be your protector forever? I mean can I be yours and your baby's protector?" I shyly asked.

"What? What did you say?" She rambled.

"Uhmm" I hummed.

"Maybe, we can start a new life? Together?" I quavered.

"Oh Harry, Thank you! Of course!" She said which makes me to jump.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I jumped and quickly go to the window and open it.

"YES!" I shouted.

"Harry! Shut up!" She stopped me so I stopped and quickly go to her bed and gave her a hug.

Two months later. Her tummy gets big.

"Uhmm.." I hummed as I swung the door and saw Wendy at the bed holding her laptop. She was looking at the twitter.

"Oh hey Harry" She greeted.

"Hey babe" I quickly go to the bed, beside her.

"Have some cookies?" I show her the bowl of cookies I baked whilst she was sleeping.

"Thanks" She smiled and get a piece from the bowl. She takes a bite and stuck the cookies into her lips as she saw what I posted. She knows the password of my twitter but she rarely used it.

"Babe, what's this?" She asked angrily as I wrapped my arm around her as I take a look. Taylor tweeted: "Me and @Harry_Styles are officially dating... Again! I love you Harry! :)" 

"Woah! What is that?!" I was really shocked. I take a look at that tweet, Pwew. It says May 4 2013.

"Babe, that was last year! It's 2014 babe! Someone just re-tweeted it" I said as I look at her, She looks angry!

"Okay. I'm just getting jealous!" She mumbled.

"Oh, My wifey's getting jealous!" I teased.

"Harry, I'm not your wife, Okay?" She said. That brokes my heart.

"Aww. But we're going to be soon right?" I quavered.

"Yes, of course. As soon as we get official" She smiled as she gaves me a hug.

"I love you Wends" I stared at her as I kissed her. I put my ears at her tummy.

"Hello baby Darcy, how is my baby doing there?" I talked to the baby inside her tummy.

"Harry, we don't know its gender yet! If it's a boy you'll be disappointed!" She reminded me as I realized that, but I don't care. I wanna name her Darcy! But if he is a boy... Maybe Darcy? Haha!

"Babe, I'll be going now, I'm going to the studio" I smiled as I opened the door, before I exit she called me.

"Harry..."

"Yes babe?" I turn a look.

"Uhmm.. Can I go?" She asked.

"No!" I hissed.

"Why?! You will meet someone aren't you?! Maybe you will meet a girl! Or maybe you will be dating Taylor Again?!" She chattered.

"Relax! Babe! I will just go to the studio, with the lads, and record a new song for our 4th album!" I explained.

"Okay, just take care!" She stood up and go towards me. She put her arms around my neck and I hold her in her waist. She gave me a sweet kiss in my lips, I kissed back.

"I love you" I whispered in her ear as I bit her earlobe.

"I love you too" She whispered back.

"Bye sweetie" I smiled and go. I drive to the studio and the boys meet me at the loby of the studio.

"Hey mate!" Niall greeted.

"So how's Mrs. Styles and Baby Styles doing?" Zayn asked.

"Hah. Wendy's doing good... Man! I hate this! I'm always thinking about the baby's gender!" I mumbled.

"Why?" Niall asked.

"Is it gay?!" Zayn teased. I hit him in the stomach jokely.

"Aw!" He cried.

"No! I mean... You know that I wanted to have a baby girl and I'll named it Darcy... but then Wendy let me realize that its also possible that the baby's a boy! If he's a boy.... What would be his' name?!" I whined.

"Louis!" Louis shouted as they get into the loby with Eleanor.

"Hey mate!" I greeted him.

"Hey Hazz!" 

"Hey El! How are you and the baby doing?" I teased.

"Shut up Harry!" Louis shouted as he attacked me with a tickle. Yah know... We all thought that she was pregnant because of the symptoms... So she tried to take a PT but it failed. She was just been food poisoned! That was really funny!

"I'm doing great. And the baby's great too. Ha ha ha" She laughed sarcasticly.

"Oh El... Don't take it that serious!" I approached her and tickle her.

"Wait! The coffee will spill!" She chirped. So I stopped.

"Hey guys, I will have a big annoucement later, dinner at Nando's" I announced as Niall cheered.

"Stop that Niall!" Zayn said as he calm Niall down.

"But before this... WHERE THE FUCK IS LIAM?!" I squealed.

"I don't know?" Niall said as he eat his' muffins from Eleanor and Louis which is from starbucks again.

"And the devil's here!" Zayn said as we all looked into the door and find Liam entering.

"What?!" Liam asked confusely as he finds us staring at him.

"Nothingg...." Eleanor said as we all laughed.

"Hey Lee, go to Nando's later. I'll be announcing something... Dinner! Don't be fucking late you guys!" I squeaked.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-

So... What do you think? I wish you loved it. At the next chapter Harry and Wendy will finally announced about their relationship. What do you think? So how was it? You enjoyed it? Comment your reactions! Vote if you liked it! Be fan of me if you liked my story! (:

~Cathie. Xox