Chapter 7: She Kicked.

Continuation...

"YAY!" He whooped as he put his bags down, swung the door closed and attack me with tickle from the bed.

"Stop that Harry!" I squeaked.

"NO!"

"STOP IT!"

"NO!"

"STOP IT!"

"NO!"

"Owh! My tummy hurts!" I cried with a gasp. He stopped and helped me. He quickly help me up and I laughed.

"What?!" He rambled.

"It was a prank! Don't take it so serious!" I laughed.

"That was a real bullshit!" He quavered as he sat at the edge of the bed.

"Okay, I'm sorry" I quickly gave him a hug from behind.

I tiptoed to reach him but he was so tall so I just step on the bed, as I reached him whispered to his' ears "I'm really sorry, babe..." as I bit his earlobe.

"Wait... You finally called me 'babe'!" He chirped. That's the first time I called him babe.

"Uhmm.. Yeah" I hummed.

"I love you" He said as he stand up and hugged me while I'm standing at the bed. His sooo TALL!

"I love you too" I whispered as I put my arms around his neck whilst he wrap his arms around my waist and I gave him a soft-sweet kiss into his lips.

5 months later.

"Owh!" I feel the kick of my baby inside my tummy. It wakes me up so I stand up and wake up the sleepyhead Harry beside me.

"Babe! Wake up!"

"Why?" He asked. He always wake up when I told him too. His like my bodyguard. His always aware of everything.

"She kicked!" I yelled-hissed in excitement.

"What?" He croaked.

"The baby kicked!" I yelled.

"Oh! Lemme see! Lemme see!" He chirped and rested his ears into my tummy and wait for the baby to kick and once again, SHE KICKED!

"Oh, my baby's so strong!" He whooped.

"Yeah! She is strong, actually VERY STRONG and she kicks REALLY, REALLY hard and it hurts, you know?" I said sarcastically.

"Oh, I'm really sorry babe, Baby that hurts mummy, so don't do that again okay?" He whispered to my tummy.

"Okay, It's morning so I think we need to wake up and cook some breakfast!" I suggested.

"Okay!" He agreed and we walked to the kitchen.

I walked to the dinning table and I sit on one of our chair.

"Babe, you okay there?" I asked.

"Yeah, So this is the plan... You go to the couch as I stay here and cook our breakfast!" He said.

"Okay" I smiled and go to the couch. I took the remote of the TV and turn it on. I lay down to the couch care-free.

"I LOVE YOU WENDY! I LOVE YOU WENDY!" Harry's phone rang. So that wa his ringtone?! I'm so flattered!

"Babe! Your phone is ringing!" I shouted.

"Answer it!" He shouted back. I answered it.

(07xxx xxxx xxx)

"Hello?"

"Hello sweetie pie!" A girl greeted.

"Who's this?"

"Yeah, This is Brit, who's this?" She sounds confused.

"This is Wendy, Why did you call my boyfriend?"

"Your boyfriend? Haha! Are you kidding me?!"

"Who are you?! What's your relationship with Harry?!"

"I'm his' girlfriend here!"

"Oh okay, Have a great day. Goodbye!" I quickly hang up the phone.

I wanted to ask Harry about this but I keep it as a secret but I can't help it! My slowly falling down on my cheeks.

"Tadaaa!" He surprisely shouted.

"What's the matter babe?" He saw me crying. I wipe my eyes with my back hands.

"Oh, yeah, nothing... The show" I laughed whilst crying... I can't fucking control this fucking tears!

"What? Babe, that's sponge bob! What are you crying about?!" He asked.

"Uhmm... Yeah, it is really funny! I laughed to death, this is a tears of joy, you know?" I do my famous, FAKE LAUGH.

"Uh, yeah, I'm going to rest now" I smiled. But crying inside. I walked up to my room and swung the door closed.

Harry's POV

As I finish cooking breakfast for us and for the rest, I walked out of the kitchen and I saw Wendy crying... What's the problem?! I hate to see her cry. So I approached her and she said that it was a tears of joy. That the sponge bob is the one to make her cry. I'm not really feeling well about this...

"Babe, Let's eat?" I knocked into the door.

"I'm finish!" she replied, not even opening the door.

"What's the matter babe?" I enter the room.

"Would you please go out, I need some privacy you know?" As she pick Alice up to her bed.

"Babe, I know you have a problem, what is it?" I asked as sat into the edge of the bed. I tried to touch her hands but she bolted.

"You wanna know huh?!" She yelled. I knew it!

"I LOVE YOU WENDY! I LOVE YOU WENDY!" My phone rang as it vibrated into my pocket. C'mon! It tickles!

"I'll answer this first, excuse me" I go out of the room to answer the phone call.

(07xxx xxxx xxx)

"Yes hello?"

"Hey sweetie pie!" A familiar voice I heared.

"Brit? Is that you?"

"Why, you still remember your one and only love! so wanna hang out?"

"No! I'm busy!"

"Oh c'mon! I'll meet you at the park, 10am"

"No!"

"Okay, sweetie pie, buh-bye!" She hangs up.

What the fuck?! I will never go back to that slut! I saw my recent phone calls... Oh no. That's why! Wendy just talked to Brit... That was bad.

"Babe, Today is the 7th month check-up, we will know her gender now!" I excitedly whooped.

"Yeah, I'll be going now"

"I'll go too!" 

"Why? what for? don't you have a work?"

"No" I nodded. I have, but I want to know my baby's gender now!

"Okay, c'mon" We go to the car. Of course I drive.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-

So, I think this one's long enough... So what do you think about that bad, bad Brit! I really hate that girl! Even I was the one who made her! (: So for now... See you at the next chapter! (:

Comment your opinions, Vote if you liked it (its okay if not) Be fan of me if you think my story's good (:

Lot's of lovee! *:

~Cathie. Xox