Chapter 2: Somebody's Getting Jealous.

A few months later. At home.

"Mum, Happy birthday!" I greeted my mum as Jake took out her cake from the kitchen. We celebrate her birthday with my boyfriend,bJake, my older brother, Dylan with his wife Denise, son Daniel (6) and daughter Demi (new born). They are live in London, because Denise's family lives in there and also they work there.

"Happy birthday, mum!" Dylan greeted mum.

"Happy birthday, mum!" Denise greeted her and give her a hug and a gift.

"Mum, this is our gift for you!" I said as I gave her a gift.

"Thank you honey, thank you to you too, Dylan and Denise, thank you Jake" My mum cheerfully thanks us. The doorbell rang.

"Mum, I'll get it!" I whooped as I go to the door to open it.

"He---" I open the door as I saw Harry standing in front of me. I got speechless.

"Hello Wendy..." He babbled and smiled.

"H-Ha-Harry!" I stammered as I jump to him. He carry me up as I raise my feet up.

"Oh Harry!" My mum said as Harry put me down.

"Hey my beautiful auntie Lis! Happy birthday!" He greeted her an gave her a hug.

"Babe, who's that?" Jake mumbled.

"That's Harry, My best buddy!" I mumbled back.

"Oh, just make sure his' just your buddy" He gossiped. Harry approached me.

"So Wends, It's been a long time! How are you?"

"I'm great! How about you?"

"Err... Uhurmm..." Jake coughed.

"Oh yeah, Harry, this is Jake" I introduced him to Harry.

"Hey, Jake" He smiled.

"Jake, this is Harry" I introduced Jake to Harry.

"Hey bro" He smiled.

"Jake is my boyfriend for 9 months" I added.

"Wendy!" My mum called.

"Yes! I'm coming!" I whooped. "I'll come back" I smiled as I walked to the kitchen.

Harry's POV

I'm back to my hometown. I came back here with the boys but I'm just the one who come to Wendy's house. I heared the news that Sir Simon, her dad passed away and I remember that today is auntie Lis' birthday so I came here. We have a TMH tour so I have time to visit my best girl buddy in the world.

"So bro, what are you doing for fun?" Jake asked.

"I play many things, Drums, Football and I sing. Actually I'm in a band, how about you? What do you do for fun?" I asked him.

"I play guitar, football and many more. So what's your band's name?" He asked. He really don't know me?! WTF?!

"Yeah, I'm with the band One Direction, The world's next big thing?" I jokely said.

"Oh, that boy band huh? So are you studying or working?" He asked. Like I give a sh*t?!

"As I said, I'm working as a singer in a boy band, how about you? Business or somethin?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm a co-owner of the most famous club or bar... Depends on what do you want to call them" 

"Oh, maybe we can hang-out sometimes? With my other lads" I smirked as I took my bag to Wendy's room.