Chapter 9: So That's What Happened.

Harry's POV

What's the matter with her? She's crazy! Ugh! I hate my life!

"Hey mates!" I greeted as I reached into the studio.

"Hey Haz, looks like you've been in a fight again?" Liam said while at the couch, watching TV.

"Wendy, huh?" Zayn asked.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Twitter? Duh..." Niall said while in his phone.

"What?!" I got shocked.

"Here" He showed me the trend.

#GetBrittarryBack!

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"Yeah" Zayn said.

"Do you think Wendy saw that?" I asked.

"I think so" Liam said as he show me something from his' phone.

@WJaneW: "Yeah! That's right! #GetBrittarryBack! @Harry_Styles and @BritStephens should really get back together!"

"Fuck this!" I shouted as I go to Brit's studio.

"Brittany!" I shouted.

"Mr. Styles, don't make a scandal here!" The guard said while stopping me to enter the studio. Brittany walked out to meet me.

"Hello sweet apple pie! How's life?" She put her arms around mine and dragged me inside.

"Fuck it Brit! What did you do to trend that fucking thing on twitter?!" I rant.

"Oh, that? I don't really know? Maybe some fans wants us together again..." She laughed. I sighed.

"How many times should I tell you, I have a family now, In 3 months my baby girl will come out" I explained.

"What? I'm not pregnant" She confusedly asked, acting stupid.

"No! Not you Brittany! I mean to say is my lovely girlfriend Wendy!" I showed her her picture from my phone.

"Hahaha! Fuck you! You will never like a fan!" She laughed.

"Accept the fucking fact! By the way, she's not a fan, She's a friend back in my hometown" I said.

"Okay, I'm done here!" She said as her tears continuously rolling down her cheeks and she wipes it. She walked out of the room showing me her bad finger up.

"C'mon Brit! Stop this!" I said getting her attention but she keeps on walking to the kitchen (Where the singers eat).

"Brittany, You'll get fat" I teased as I followed her. I saw her eating ice cream.

"Shut the fuck up Harry!" She shouted as she keeped on eating.

"I need to go now. I'll be sleeping in my mum's house" I said leaving the kitchen. I felt her hands around my waist as she rested her head on my back.

"Harry, I'm really sorry. I still love you! I don't need the fame! Actually I need you!" She whispered.

"Okay, I think we need to talk" I said as we go to the dining table. I stood up to the fridge and get some Corona (beer) and go back to my seat as Brit keeps on eating her ice cream.

"So, Brittany, What are you saying again?" I asked as I take a sip from the beer.

"I love you!" She said whilst her mouth's full of ice cream, blowing out.

"I know it's not what you really feel" I said as she holds my hand.

"Harry, Uhmm... Harry Edward Styles, I still love you! Please give me another chance?" She asked kissing my left hand. I remember what she did...

"I love you Steve! Please don't leave me!" Brittany said as I heared it from my car.

"You are in a relationship with Harry Styles! Why would you pick me over him?" Steve asked.

"I don't really like him, I only like his' fame to drag me up, where he are!" She cried. My heart was broken. I loved her with all my heart, then... Ugh.

"B-b-but...." Steve stammered.

"No buts! I love you!" She said as she kissed Steve.

"What the fuck is this?!" I cried as I came out of my car.

"H-H-Harry?" They both said in unison.

"Fuck you! Fuck you both!" I shouted as I get inside of my car and drive away from that two snakes.

"I just realized it, tha--" I cutted her sentence.

"Realized what? That you will take over your love for fame? You famewhore!" I screamed in the top of my lungs.

"No, Har--" I cutted her again.

"No Brit, you will never get me back, I love my soon to be wife, I need to go now" I said as I keep on drinking my beer. I drive to my mum's house but I'm drunk. And a police caught me.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-

What do you think? It's too short, I'm sorry! What a crap?!

BADNEWS: Harry was in jail.

GOODNEWS: NONE! 

I hate my life! Ughh!

So comment your thoughts, opinions, of course your comment about the chapter or the story (if it was great or sucks) vote if you liked it. Thanks for reading (:

~Cathie. Xox