Chapter 24: Filming.

*Steffi POV*

I quickly throw on my clothes; a big white knitted sweater, blue skinny jeans, dark red infinity scarf, dark red knitted beanie, and my brown/red boots.

I grab my brown shoulder bag, "Bye babe, be back soon." I kiss Matt quickly and run out my door.

"Bye babe!" He yells flipping himself bacon.

I run to the car, getting in, "Let's go!" I point to the road.

Cam puts the car in gear and we start driving to the coffee shop.

***

"Your wondering why we met at a coffee shop?" The producer asks.

Me and Cam nod, "Well, we need to rehearse lines. Here are your scripts." He hands us  a huge script.

"Alright, Steffani please start us out."

I set my drink down, looking over the script, "Right there." Directer points on amy paper.

"I got it, thanks." I smile nodding.

"You have a choice in this world, I believe, about how to tell sad stories." I say as if I'm telling someone a story.

"Good, continue." He nods sitting next to Cam across from me.

I look back down to my script and clear my throat, "On the one hand, you can sugar coat - the way they do in movies and romance novels," I continue.

"Where villains are vanquished and.. heroes are born and.." I look to the next line.

"..Beautiful people learn beautiful lessons,"

"...And nothing is too messed up that can't be fixed with an apology and a Peter Gabriel song."

"Good, now two more lines sweetie." Directer nods looking at his own script.

I nod, "I like that way just as much as the next girl, believe me. It's just not the truth." I look up and meet eyes with Cam.

"This is the truth." I look into his eyes, he stares back fighting a smile.

I blink, "Uh." I clear my throat shaking my head.

"Alright! Where's our nurse?" Directer raises his eyebrows.

"Um, sir?" A younger girl taps his shoulder.

"What?"

"You only asked for Cameron Dallas and Steffani Spring today." She says quietly.

He nods and turns to me, "Continue. We're going through all the lines, if we have to we'll change anything, got it?" He questions.

I look to Cam and we both nod, "Got it." Cam smiles nodding once.

"Perfect. Continue Steffani." He takes his coffee.

*Marlee POV*

I sigh looking at the tv screen. If I stay just finished and now I don't really know what to watch, or do.