Part Twenty Two

Calum's P.O.V.

"Run!" I hissed, pulling her hand as we try to outrun the securities. Since we have to be home tomorrow, I asked the boys, particularly Luke, if I can take Michelle out on our own for our last day before heading back to Mark's later at night.

Having no exact plans at all, we just took the train and let the vibe took over, hopping off to the third station from where we came and found a music store where we may have - or not really - caused a little bit trouble. And, viola! We got some securities on our tail!

Laughing, we stopped, catching our breathe. I glanced at our back; "I think we lost them."

"Good cause I really need to rest my feet," she giggled. "But that was fun!"

I chuckled, twining my hand into hers as we headed to the nearby bench. "The manager was so pissed. I think he'll ban us there."

"We're not going back anyway," she laughed. "Oh, I need one of those!"

"Hey," I cried as we made our way towards a shop where they sell girls' clothes. I stopped her before she can even open the door. "What are you doing?"

She grinned at me, pulling me inside. "Probably shopping if that's alright with you, mister."

"Okay," I said slowly, as she scanned the rack of clothes with her other hand still twined into mine. I smirked as I felt eyes staring at me. Everyone in the shop was looking at me, whispering to each other and I remembered the time when I pretended to be gay.

"Why are you smiling like that?" She asked curiously, eyeing me.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Its creepy," she replied. "Seriously."

"Its just déjà vu," I said. "All these girls looking at me like I did something big!"

"You could pretend to be gay again," she smiled, winking at me.

I smiled back, leaning closer to her as I lowered my voice and said; "or I can kiss you and show them I'm going shopping with my girl and I don't care which shop she goes into."

And I pressed my lips into hers, feeling her smiled. "I hate you, do you know that?"

"Nah," I chuckled, pulling away, winking at her. "We're checking out the shop across the road. I think I saw the shoes that I like."