Chapter 3

Harry POV:

The other day when Louis saw me and Caroline making out I felt bad, after all he did buy me food. So being the amazing person I am I went after him. All though I stayed far from him so he won't know I'm behind him. I also wanted him to calm down a bit. Louis sat near a tree and hugged his knees. He was crying, so I started to walk towards him but Niall appeared so I stopped. He hugged Louis lovingly or so I thought. After a few min. they started talking and soon enough they leaned closer to each other. Are they about to kiss? They are, and it made me feel something. Jealousy? Anger? Betrayal? Whatever it was I felt it. But lucky for me two fans came and interrupted their little session. So I started to walk away. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't upset. So I went back to Caroline and well used her like I do to all the hores I sleep with. I don't like her not one bit but I still go out with her so I can sort my sexuality out and make Louis stop liking me. I will get back at Louis.

Niall POV

I just wanted to let my mind relax and stop thinking about everything and when I mean everything I mean Louis. I know it's wrong to be in love with a guy especially when it's your band mate and one of your best friends but I can't help it. He's perfect in many ways. His hair is so silky his smile is just heart melting his body I can barely look at with out nearly moaning. Unfortunately for me Louis likes Harry. Then again why would Louis like me, why would anyone like me. I'm just - is that Louis? It is. He's crying that just makes it even worse. I walked to Louis hoping to cheer him up somehow.

"Lou? Are you alright?"

Really Niall? Obviously he's not alright that's why he's crying. I looked at him and noticed he cried even more.

"Louis stop crying please."

I sat next to him and he bought himself to my chest. I let him cry which I kind of regret since my shirt got wet of all his tears.

"Thanks Ni."

"Anything for you Lou."

He had some tears on his face so I wiped it. His face felt warm and I couldn't help but look at his lips they looked so kissable and perfect. I leaned forward and was surprise he also leaned forward. It was finally happening. Yes!

"OH MY GOD IT'S LOUIS AND NIALL FROM ONE DIRECTION!!!"

Shit! I quickly got away from Louis hoping none of them saw.

"Hi, I'm guessing you guys are fans huh?"

I walked towards them ignoring Louis. I had to. I didn't want to but I knew I had to.

"Can we get pictures! Please it will mean the world!"

I nodded and took pictures with them wanting to go home and ignore eye contact with Louis.

"BYE LOUIS!"

The girls yelled in front of Louis which he "laughed".

"Bye"

"BYE NIALL!"

As soon as they were out of sight I would try to talk to Louis.

"Um Louis, can we uh talk?"

He looked like he didn't understand or just didn't want to

"Lou?"

"Uh yeah about what?"

"Um about... ya know,what almost happened until those girls came."

"Niall it's fine really. You know I like Harry so it doesn't really make a difference or matter really."