Chapter 5

Harrys POV

I was awaken my Liam who looked tired, maybe even hurt. Probably from what happened last night. Maybe it'll be best to ignore Louis a bit. The others might suspect something.

"Good Morning!"

I yelled maybe too loud since Zayn and Liam got annoyed.

"Morning"

I sat down and noticed Niall wasn't really eating. He looked at me like he knew something was going on. Shit maybe he knows. Then again he doesn't really notice anything that happens around him.

"Hurry up guys we have twenty minutes to be in the studio." (Liam)

Where's Louis then? Did they not wake him up?

"and you guys go on ahead im going to wait for him" (Liam)

When he said "him"he looked at Louis door. We all nodded and ran towards the van that was waiting for us. I wonder what would happen while we are gone. Then again Liam isn't really a fighter. They all looked upset and angry at the same time except for Niall. He was a bit more complicated. Doesn't matter as long as my plan worked. I'm actually nor entirely sure any more as to why I did all this. I couldn't have been jealous, im not gay-

"where are we going?" (Zayn)

"Umm...Interview and then to the studio as well as performing"

he nodded and started to close his eyes. Zayn fell asleep instantly, he probably didn't get much sleep. This left me with Niall.

"So...."

"You're up to something. Aren't you?" (Niall)

So much for saying he doesn't notice anything.

"What? Why would I? It's not like im the only one, YOU are the one trying to get somewhere with Louis and by somewhere I mean in bed"

"Not everything is about sex Harry!"

Zayn moved a little by Niall's shouting and I also slightly flinched. He doesn't usually shout.

"Maybe I just really want to be with Louis because I Love him!"

"You love Louis?"

I knew it was an outburst so I felt like bothering him a little.

"Niall are you jealous of me? I mean Louis does love ME and thinks I'm hot."

It wasn't much but just that got him angry and it was going to his head.

"Harry-"

"Guys you're finally here!Where's Louis and Liam"

Michael appeared through the window, he was our day to day manager.

"Home, they are coming later."

he nodded and shook Zayn awake as Niall and me walked towards the building.

Niall's POV

Why the heck did I have to accidentally say that im in love with Louis. Im screwed. Harry is capable of doing anything, like last night. I think he is behind this after all Louis wouldn't say those things, right? I shouldn't have tried to kiss him the other day. But it was nearly impossible to not try, he just looked cuter with his tear stained face. I know he doesnt want me but I'm willing to make him fall in love with me. I wouldn't hurt him like the idiot Harry does.

"Niallllll!" (Zayn)

"What?"

"I'm cold"

"and?"