Chapter 4

Harry's POV:

"Lets go for some drinks."

"Yeah I'm stressed out. I'm in need of a drink." (Louis)

Everyone agreed. My plan was going exactly how I wanted it to go. The bar would be where I would get my revenge on both Louis and Niall. After all they deserve it. Anyways I would have to get Louis separated from the others first, they cant know that it will be my fault. Then again I'm the innocent looking type of guy.

**BAR**

"Hey Louis"

I whispered into his ears which made him shiver. It was easy to manipulate him which is better for me. I don't have to do much,he is practically under my control.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna get a drink with me?"

"Uh sure."

He was happy but acted casual. I got up knowing he would be right behind me. I got some weird drink but it would work especially for Louis. He is a light head when it comes to drinking alcohol.

"Here"

"thanks"

he drank it all at once while I just took a little sip of mine. He didn't really mind, i think. Anyways after a few drinks he was already crazy drunk. I sort of felt bad but not a lot.

"Liam ,Zayn, Niall"

I gritted my teeth when I said his name,

"what do you honestly think of them?"

"They are amazing, they are so nice and funny,I love them."

"Don't you think Liam is well a bit overprotective and isn't the best singer?"

Louis sat there thinking through if it was true or not. He nodded in agreement after a while of thinking over.

"I guess, i mean he is only protective cause of Nina, that dumb bitch"

Oh right Nina. I totally forgot about her. She had cheated on Liam multiple times while we were performing across the UK. Nina even screwed around with one of Liams best friends. Basically she was a slut who used Liam to gain popularity and money. It was her who also sold stories of us for thousand of dollars.

"What do you mean"

"He doesn't want any of us get hurt like he did, how madly in love he fell for her and then turns out she was screwing around with other guys while he was gone"

"Still he is overprotective in everything he doesn't let any of us have fun plus he can't sing. He is terrible live and when we are recording."

"Yeah i guess he is over protective and a little off key at times"

Yes it was getting to his head so far so good

"And Zayn he always goes on and on about his "anger issues" which is pathetic dont you think?"

Louis nodded listening to every word i said

"And Niall, dont even get me started on him"

Louis smiled at this.

"You know he tried to kiss me the other day."

I acted suprise and he fell for it.

"But now that i look at it i want to vomit. If it was someone like you i would. I mean look at you, your hot who would want to turn you down?"

"Abby."

Shit did i honestly say that?! I cant beleive after all this time it still hurts. Abby she turned me down. She is the reason of all this. The reason I always want revenge and hurt people who are in love with me.

"i dont like Niall like that."

"Why dont you tell them all how YOU actually feel about them"

"Your right Harry I'm going to do it only because I lovee you."

He LOVES me? What the hell? Even after I treat him like shit. Honestly I felt bad but then I saw Niall approaching us.

"Hey Niall want a drink?"

He didnt say anything. Rude much.

"Lou?"

Niall clearly confused

"Niall, I just was going to talk to *pause* you."

Louis was drunk and couldnt think right or actually speak correctly.

"Lou come on lets go home, you're drunk."

Niall tried to convince Louis but Louis was under my control right now.

"Shh."

Louis put his finger on Niall's lips

"Let me speak. Niall you are my friend and friends don't kiss other friends. You had no reason to put your lips near me EVER. Since I'm saying this I also want to say that you are NOT my type. Harry is more my type, look at him he is hot and well your alright but not hot as Harry. Niall you are no where near as hot as Harry. I just wanted to let you know that I'm not interested in you and probably never will be so stop trying. Also..."

I was even in shock that Louis said that. He added his own little twist.

"Louis what the fuck don't say that to Niall."

Liam stood there and I didnt see him till now

"Liam of course. Here comes Liam to save poor Niall. Well Liam let me tell you, stop it.Just stop trying to be protective and learn to sing. Because well you have a terrible voice, our fans just say you sing nice because they feel bad. You just cant sing and you're over protective,which is why Nina probably cheated on you with other guys."

Liam went from furious to depressed when Louis mentioned Nina. We had agreed not to mention her which I forgot

Zayn got furious and nearly punched Louis but I stopped him. Louis laughed. Clearly pleased.

"Zayn stop. You also are a pathetic wanna be like Liam. You are hot as well unlike Niall and fans tell you that but also because they are scared of your "anger issues". Pff you don't have anger issue you just want to look bad ass but clearly your not. Just because you dress like it doesn't mean you are. Besides you also cant sing-"

"Guys its late we have to go"

Tyler said as we all walk towards the exit not speaking. I went in the car with Louis knowing the others would kill him. So yes its all my fault that the guys are mad at Louis. Dont get me wrong i feel bad but not a lot since he and Niall were about to get too friendly.