The 3 muskateers reunite

Jennifer's P.O.V

My plane landed early on in the day and the Alexandria's came to pick me up from the airport.

"Jenni!!!!" I heard someone scream

I turn to see who other than ben bruce running towards me. When he got to me he didn't pick me up gently and spin me around like all other girls would have expected. He full on tackled me and caused me to fall over from the force. Danny came laughing behind him.

"Oh get a room guys" he said.

We always joked around with each other like that. People took it to see that we were in a relationship but he was just my best friend. Nothing more, we'd resolved that a while ago.

"Hello jen," said cameron and james. "CAM, JAMES!" it was my turn to tackle them.

Everybody erupted in fits or laughter.

Then i turned to sam. We hadn't really talked much since our drunk one night hook up, but it was time to move on, we didn't have feelings for each other, we couldn't.

"Hi sammy!"

"Dont call me that!" He sneered. He gave me a big hug and all was better.

"Do you guys want to head back to the bus so i can drop off my stuff?" I asked

"You know, for a girl, you pack light" said danny

"Well thats because im planning on buying more clothes with YOUR credit card." I exclaimed. And with that he reached into his pocket to find his credit card gone and already in my hands. I'd always been such a good thief.

"Thanks boo!" I yelled back at them "well you commin or not? Its Las vegas! Let's get wild!"