Misconceptions

Jen's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning still in the arms of matt. We'd talked last night. About almost everything. He was such an easy person to talk to, and to get along with in general.

I slowly got up, making sure not to wake him up, and went into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

After lashing out on oliver last night, i felt kind of bad. I couldn't just judge him on what his reputation said about him, could i? No. That would be wrong, and what kind of a person would that make me?

I decided that onfe he woke up i'd try and talk to him, Apologize, and see where it we t from there.

I got out the cereal from the cabinet and poured myself a bowl with some milk.

Just as i was scrolling down my twitter feed i heard footsteps coming from the bunk area. I looked up to see Oli walking in wearing nothing but sweatpants. His tattoos were completely visible. I could see his whole torso, he had quite a nice body. And the tattoos just added to his handsomeness.

"Good morning" i said with a hoping voice.

He just glared at me and then turned around. Was what i did so bad? Maybe he got drunk after i left and was just having a bad hangover.

"Look oli, i want to apologize for last night. I judged you on things that i'd heard. Rumors. But that was wrong of me and i'm hoping that you could forgive me. Maybe we could just start over?"

It was all i could say. What else was there? I really was sorry. He had to have known that.

"It's alright. There's a lot of stuff going around about me. But at least i don't sleep with band members on the first night!" He said in a hissing voice.

What the hell was he talking about? I hadn't slept with anyone last night. I was pretty sure of that and matt could be my witness since we were together last ni.....

I pieced the puzzle together. Oli must have walked in and seen me and matt lying together.

"Look oli, he was on the couch with me because he didn't wanna sit on the floor. And we talked, THAT'S ALL. He'll tell you himself even. Then we passed out. Trust me, we didn't sleep together" i said.

Why would he even think that in the first place? was MY reputation that i was a whore?

"Oh.." He said.

I guess he was kind of taken back by what i'd just told him

"I'm sorry, i thought......."

"Don't worry about it" i said cutting him off.

"No, i really am sorry, i jumped to conclusions, i shouldn't have." He said in an apologetic voice.

"It's alright. No worries." I replied. "But why were you so concerned in the first place?" I asked questioningly.

Even if i did, WHICH I HADN'T, slept with matt, why would it have been such a big deal to oli?

"Uhm, nothing.. I..i..mean don't worry about it." He said stuttering. Was he nervous?

I decided to let it go.

"Soo... We're all good now? No bad blood?" I asked

He chuckled and replied" yeah, we're all good."

We talked for what seemed like hours more. He really wasn't the guy i thought he was. He was actually kind of sweet. And i think he even tried to flirt with me! Maybe i was actually falling for oliver sykes?

Just then i heard some more footsteps coming from the bunks. Thinking it was one of the bandmemembers i didn't think too much about it. I just continued talking to oliver. But his eyes turned wide.

"Hey oli, do you know where my shirt went?" I heard a light toned voice say.

I turned around to find a skinny brunet girl standing in only her underwear.

I was furious! He brought a girl home last night? And he's trying to flirt with me now? I felt like a complete fool for actually believing he was different.

"Wow. So i guess you really are a player." I said before quickly running out of the room and into the bathroom.

Tears quickly filled my eyes and i felt completely betrayed. So what if i'd only known him for a day. I still trusted him. That was my weakness, i always trusted people too easily.

"Jen? Jen! Open up! I'm sorry. It's not what it looks like. Ok, it is but i was drunk! And i thought you and matt slept together. Jen! Please open the door!" I heard oli yell from outside.

I didn't know what to do anymore. I told myself i wouldn't let anyone get to me on this tour. But i'd managed to do that in less than a night.

I panicked. I reached for my make up bag that was behind the mirror, and pulled out the blade.