Rejection sucks

*****author's note*****

Ok, this next part will be in the point of view of Matt Nichols when he first meets jen.

**********************

Matt nichol's P.O.V

Wow. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I was standing next to Lee and we both had 2 very good looking girls on either side of us. But i still couldn't stop looking at jen. There was something about her that just felt familiar and wanted me to get to know her some more l. Of course that would be hard considering she was talking it up with oli and he got all the girls. And by all i mean ALL OF THEM.

It could get annoying sometimes, especially since he even stole the girls we brought home from clubs sometimes. He just couldn't keep it in his pants.

I wasn't gonna let him steal another girl away from me. Not again. Not after all those times before.

---- After the club--------

I walked back to the bus. The other band members had decided to stay and drink some more.

When i got on the bus, i noticed Jen in the front of the bus.

"Hey" i said.

"Hi, what're you doing back?"

"I'm all partied out for the night. What about you?" I asked questioningly.

I saw her down a few beers so i wouldn't have expected her to come back this soon.

"Oh, you're idiot friend ruined the night for me. Is he always such a prick?"

I could hear the annoyed tone in her voice. I guessed oli finally managed to find a girl he couldn't get into his bed.

"I assume you're talking about oli? Yeah he'll be like that sometimes.... Or actually all the time. But he's a good guy once you get to know him." I said

I didn't wanna give her any ideas about him. If there was anyone she shoulda been having ideas about, it was me.

"I guess maybe i did judge him too hard. But you can't blame me, everyone knows what he's really like. Anyways, wanna watch a movie with me or something?" She asked.

"I'd love to, you pick, i'll go change and meet you in the back lounge." I replied

...

I went into the back lounge after changing into a pair of sweats and a loose tank. I saw jen lying on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and movie ready.

"Hey, how's that any fair? You take up the the couch!!"

"Aww. Boo hoo!" She said mocking me.

I sure as hell wasn't gonna sit on the floor though, so i laid down right beside her on the couch.

We didn't even pay attention to the movie. We just talked through it all. I'd learned a lot about her.

"You know, you're not like most girls that i've met. I think it'll be pretty fun having you around on tour."

"Oh what where you expecting me to be all boring and want to go shopping all day? HELL NO."

I laughed at her response. The conversation died down and eventually she fell asleep in my arms. Yeah, this was gonna be a good tour.

Oli's P.O.V

I walked out of the club by myself. I hadn't seen Jen anywhere inside so i went to see if she got back to the bus safely. I'd never been so humiliated in my life. She barely knew me! How could she just judge me like that? And my reputation? So what if i sleep around with lots of girls?!! I AM a guy after all. She can't blame me for that. I'd like to hear how many guys SHE'S slept around with. Maybe that'll change her mind about me. Who knows, she coulda hooked up with all of asking alexandria for all i know.

But that was it, i didn't know. I didn't know anything about her. But i wanted to. I really did. Why was it that when i finally meet a girl worth trying for, she rejects me.

I started to feel sad, but it quickly turned to anger. What right did she have to reject me? Oliver fucking sykes? No, she wasn't gonna reject me before even getting to know me.

I walked into the bus and smelt popcorn. I decides to go and apologize to jen, and explain to her how i really wasn't that guy she though i was.

After checking her bunk to see if she was there, i went to the back lounge. I walked in to find the television playing some movie, popcorn in a bowl on the floor, and jen sleeping in matt's arms.

I was immediately filled with rage. I walked all the way back to the night club to get drunk. I thought we had a connection, Jen and i. Maybe i was wrong.

The rest of the night was a blur. I remember ordering shots and dancing and making out with multiple girls before taking them to the back of the club and then finally back to the bus.