Damon fizzy

*Authors note*

This might be long and have a few spelling errors, i was trying to hurry up and publish it. And sorry for not updating in a while.

**************

Jen's P.O.V

"Damon!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Damon fizzy was one of my closest friends. He had shortish brown hair and blueish greenish eyes.

He has always been like a big brother to me, even though i was older than him by a few months. I'd met damon when i was about 18 and we instantly became best friends. I turned to damon whenever i needed a shoulder to cry on or just someone to make me laugh, and he would do the same for me.

He was mostly known for his hilarious youtube videos. The guys from asking alexandria loved him too so it was a perfect time for him to come visit us on tour.

"Jen!" He yelled back.

I'd missed him so much it was unbelievable.

I wasn't used to being away from him for so long, so of course i JUST HAD to tackle him!

I landed on top of him with a loud thud which caused everyone in the airport to give us some strange looks. We were used to this though. Wherever we went people gave us strange looks. Whether it was for my tattoos or his plugs or just the fact that we did crazy stuff in public.

"I've missed you so much!" I said.

"I know! I can't believe it's been almost a month already since you left to be on tour." He replied.

"Yeah, it's been so fun out here, i'm happy you finally decided to come and join us. The alexandrias have missed you too, especially Danny, he has no one to pull pranks with anymore."

"I know i know, he's called me every single day telling me all about the tour."

"I'll fill you in on all of the stuff that's happened on the way to the bus." I said.

"Yeah, and don't forget the part about YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND!" He practically yelled.

Once again, people all gave us strange looks.

"Shh! He's not my boyfriend, just a really good friend. He's nice though, i know you'll like him."

"Oh, i'm not talking about the nice one, Danny said he doesn't see your relationship going anywhere with him, i'm talking about Oliver Sykes. Ring any bells?"

"I'll talk to Danny about that later, and about oli, you guys don't know the whole story, no one does except for him and I. And to tell you the truth, he's nothing but a dick, i've been trying to avoid him this whole tour." I explained.

"Then tell me why danny says you guys can't take your eyes off of each other? And that your jealous of his girlfriend."

"SHE'S NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!" I exclaimed.

"Ohhhh, sounds like Jen's jealous!!" Damon teased.

I sighed, "She's just some girl he's been hooking up with. And you know danny, he over exaggerates, A LOT. I have no feelings for oliver, i don't even like him as a person to begin with." I said. "now common' the bus is taking off in a couple of hours and we don't wanna be late."

When we finally arrived back at the bus it was around 4 pm. We were greeted by Danny, Ben, Cam, James, and Sam in the front bus lounge.

"DAMON!" Danny said as he jumped up to hug him.

"DANNY!" Damon replied.

The stayed hugging for about 3 minutes, never letting go.

'I swear, you guys have a bromance thing going on that your not telling us about." I said.