015

Troye (again)

My hands shake as I climb out of the car, shutting off Halsey's 'Colors'. Taking deep breaths, I start towards the hospital doors. I approach the reception desk and wait for the lady to notice me. "Hello. Can I help you?" The woman asks as she turns her swivel chair around to face me. I nod and inform her that I was here to visit my sister.

"Okay. Name?" I tell her Sage's first and last name before she nods and tells me that she's on floor 4, room 229. Maybe I should've let Connor come with, for moral support. But no. I told him to wait in the car, that I wouldn't be long. I couldn't be long. I had somewhere else to be, as well.

Panic! At The Disco just released a song. I know Sage would love to hear it, being the mega-fan she is. I've checked her Twitter, like maybe, just maybe, new tweets will appear about the song. How fabulous it is, and how Brendon Urie's voice basically gives her life. Understandable, and relate-able. After I take the elevator to the fourth floor, I walk down the directions to her room. She's laying in bed and looking flawless, for a person in a coma.

I walk over to her, and feel like crying. She's missed out on a lot since the incident, within her bands and other fandom stuff. I feel obligated to keep up with it, so that when today came, I could update her.

"Hey, Sage. How are you? I hope you're feeling well. One of your bands released a song, called Victorious. I think you'll like it. And, um, I haven't visited Mum yet. I will after this. I don't know if you know.. But Dad is dead. So is Tyde. And Steele. That sounds so horrible, I apologize. Can you even hear me? I really hope you can, I mean, I'd kinda be wasting my time. You look gorgeous. I'm so proud that you're my little sis, and I hate myself more every day that I put you in this. You deserve to be alive even though you are alive. Oh my. That sounds like you're dead, or you're going to die. No, no, no. I just meant that you deserve to not be in a coma. Does that make sense? I hope so. Anyways, I love you Sage. Wake up soon. For me."

With that, I left the hospital and climbed back into the car, feeling like crying. I didn't cry though. I smiled at Connor and slipped my hand into his and he drove to the old folk's home my mum was in.

This time, I told Connor to turn off the car and come in with me. "Hello. I'm here to visit my mum." I told the man at the door. He nods and guides me inside. The visit doesn't last long; I'm running out of the doors by the time I hear the words that'll be the death of me.

"We're so terribly sorry to have not informed you of this earlier, but you're mother has amnesia."

My mum doesn't remember me. She doesn't remember being married, or her four kids, or the two that died. Or the one in the hospital, in a coma. I feel the wind against my face as I skid to a stop in front of the car. To get in, or to not get in is the question. Connor comes up from behind me and hugs me tightly. Maybe he's trying to glue my pieces back together. It probably won't work in the long run. But right now, it helps and I just want to nap. I tell him that and he understands. We head back to his flat, and I just sit in the car for a second.

"C'mon, Troye. I wanna watch a movie with you," Connor smiles from outside the car. I nod and climb out, feeling surprised when Connor grabs me off my feet and pulls me inside. He carries me all the way up the steps, through the door, and then softly drops me off onto the couch.

I take off my shoes and grab a blanket, but it's torn from my hands.

"Nope," He laughs and walks into the kitchen, taking the blanket with him. "Beg for it."

I sigh and flop against the couch. "Please?" I whine and beg as I make grabby hands at the doorway. "I'll be right there!" He calls and I relax a little. Connor comes back, with the blanket and shirtless. Also, only in boxers. Oh okay, if that's how you feel. He smiles at me and tosses the blanket to me.

After fidgeting a little, I decide to peel off my shirt and my jeans before covering up with the blanket. "Come here," I demand and he climbs onto the couch beside me. My heart is beating incredibly fast at the fact that an incredibly attractive boy, who is nearly naked and lying next to me. "Why are you so nervous?" Connor whispers in my ear, the hot air from his breath making me shiver.

"I dunno, probably because if you move even just a little bit, I'll probably fall," The words tumble out of my mouth before I can process them.

Connor laughs a little, and starts the movie.