02(3years ago)1

JIAE'S POV

The class is starting.I'm so happy because Suga is my seatmate.I like him.He just look cold to people around him but I'm quite sure that he is really kind.He  save me from bullies before.I don't know if he still remember me.

flashback...

I got my books from my locker when a group of boys and girls approach me...Here they go again..

"How is your day..,ugly duckling?"Cla Ra said,one of the school bullies..Others just laugh..

"Wanna play?"Jamaica said then she grabbed my hair..

The other one pushed me towards the wall.My back really hurts now...The she was about to slap me when---

"Don't you have anything to do in your life aside from bullying?If don't stop this,I'll report you to the Principal's Office!"They just walked away like nothing happened.

He walked towards me."Are
you alright?"he helped me to stand..

"Thanks."i said in a low voice.

"Its nothing.Don't let anyone do stupid things to again.I'll be going.."before he go"By the way,Suga is the name..You still owe me.Bye!"my heart beats fast.This is the first time that a guy helped and smiled at me..

end of flashback...

I prepared pack lunch for him.This is not me.This kind of things doesn't suit me.

SUGA'S POV

The class is going to start.I am in the front seat AGAIN.Nothing changed.This is always my arrangement since junior highschool.

Me|I don't know who she is|Mijoo|Jimin|Sungjong
-

-

-

-

-

Okay class,you can take your break"our teacher said.

When I was about to leave,someone grabbed my hand..Its my seatmate.

"Take this."she gave me a lunch box

"What for?"me

"For you..ammm.I always have 2 lunchbox so I gave one to a classmate."she said while smiling like an idiot.

"Thank you."i said coldly before I leave.

-

[At the Cafeteria]

"Hey man!"me

"Hyung,why are you here?You have a class right?"jungkook

"Ne.I don't want to attend.I can't concentrate because of my nerd seatmate.I bet she's pretending to be innocent but shes really a bitch like other girls.I think she likes me."

"Maybe she's not.She looks kind."jin

"Of course she's not.Girls are the same."

"Then prove it."jungkook

"you must have her in a week."jimin

"Thats all?So easy.Call!"

"Go!Youre time is running!"JHope