06

continuation...3 years ago..

SUGA'S POV

"Give me back my toy car!" a boy yelled

"Why would I,Suga!?"the little boy said laughing.

"because it's mine!"I shouted while crying.

"Catch me if you can!"he teased

I ran towards him.He runs fast that's why I can't catch him up.

While I am running,I suddenly fall on the ground.

"My toy car..huhu..Hik..Give it back."I cried.

"Are you okay?"someone with a small and cute voice said.I looked up and saw a cute girl offerin jer hand to help me get up.

I continued crying.

"Don't cry."she handed me a handkerchief.She turned to look at the bully boy's direction.

"YAH!SUNGYEOL OPPA GIVE THAT TOY TO HIM NOW!OR ELSE--"she commanded.So its her brother.

"or else what?"

"I'll report you eomma and appa!I'll them you're a bully and tell them to throw your toys a--"

"Shut your mouth now.I'm giving this toy back to him."the. he handed me my toy car.

"Mianhe.My brother is just like that but he's really kind when you got know him more.By the way,what's your name?"she said with her wide smile.

"I'm Min Yoongi and you are?"

"I'm--"

End..

*

"Wake up son.Wake up."

I'm still sleepy and I can feel my eomma's hands shaking my shoulder to wake me up.She always ruined it.I always dream and theres a girl in my dream but I can't see her face clearly.I am about to know her name but my eomma wake me up.How come I don't remember something?I didn't get an amnesia or something but why I can't remember it.I'm sure it's something from the past.I'm so useless.