11

contnuation.....

SUGA'S POV

I walked towards them.

"Having fun,huh?You don't have shame guys.There's a sick person here yet you're doing that crap,flirting!"

"What are you talking about Suga!?"Jin

I just ignored him.I was walking towards the direction of the refrigirator when he held my hand tight and harshly face me to him.

He held the neck pwrt of my tshirt and lift it"Who's flirting!?Me and Jiae!?AND SHE IS NOT A BITCH!"He said with authority.

"Oh come on.Stop protecting your bit--"

*boogsh!*

JIAE'S POV

BITCH!

BITCH!

BITCH!

*Boogsh!*

*Boogsh*

That word keeps repeating on my mind.I am supposed to ignote that word because I heard that several times from my classmates.This is the worst because its from him.

I'm am useless because I can't do anything to stop them.I can't do anything but to watch and cry.

"Please stop.."i said softly.

"Please stop..."

"PLEASE STOP!?"with that they stopped and both look at me.

"Suga,it's a misunderstanding...I went here beceause I want to visit you."

"Visit me.You have a good excuse.You just want to flirt my the members."I said calmly.But I'm I still don't believe her.It's just that I'm not yet finished playing...

"I'm really worried for you because you didn't went to school so I ask Seok Jin about you."she said.I'm touched with those LIES.What would I expect with bitches.

She turned around and was about to leave when I hug her from behind.

"You like me,right?"I said while hugging her.I'll test Jin.She won't just kiss a girl.She didn't say a word but I'm sure about her answer.

I pulled from the hug.

"Mianhe.I'm not just in the mood today.I'm not feeling well.It's already dark,I'll take you home."