13

SUGA'S POV

While I am walking at the corridor.My phone rings.

It's Sorn

[Oppa,wait for me at the school gate.My car is in the repair shop]

I am dating Sorn again.It's been six months.Fortunately,I haven't caught her cheating on me again.

flashback....

The day after Graduation...

"Son,your girlfriend is here!!" I am still half sleep but I can hear my eomma clearly and what?Girlfriend?

Before I could got up from my bed.The door opened.

"What are you doing here Sorn?Amd why are you cr----"

I didn't finish my words as she run to me and hug me..What the hell is happening to her?

I  released her hands from my body but she hug me again.

"Stop!Move away.I-I can't breathe..."

She pulled from the hug.Finally!

"He *sobs* he left me oppa.He cheated on me."

"And why are you saying those things to me.I don't care about you.That's what I felt to when you cheated on me"
I said coldly.

"Because I know you're somebody I can lean on.I know you care for me."

"You're too confident,huh?For your information.I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU."
she cried harder after hearing my words and hugged me again.

"Please oppa.*sobs*.Give me a chance.I promise not to hurt you again.Saranghae.If you don't give me a chance.I will always bother you until you accept me again."

Wow.She really knows what I hate the most.Its being bothered and if someone nags a lot.

"fine.I'm telling you.Don't expect something from me."

End of flashback...

It's been 30 minutes but Sorn is still not here.I'm losing my patience.

Arghhh!!I'm going inside.Maybe she's doing something important.

I searched her in rooms I'm passing.While walking,I heard someone cursing in the library.Looks like someone's fighting.

JIAE'S POV

I am doing my homeworks with Seokjin in the library now.Its getting dark that's why he insisted to do homeworks with me.

"I'm finish.And you?"Jin

"It's almost done.You can go now if you're finish.You don't need to wait for me."

"And who said I'm going to leave you here alone.I'm going to the comfort room first.I'll be back."

"Ne."I said,still working on my homework.

While writing,someone slammed the desk.I looked up and saw the bitch,Sorn.

"What are you doing here.?"I glared at her and focused my attention to my homework again.