10

continuation

JIN'S POV

"Hahaha.You're kidding me,right!?"she laughed.Is the trait really adorable for a guy that's why she doesn't believe me?I look at her seriously.

I kissed her on the cheeks to stop her from laughing.

SUGA'S POV

I'm not feeling well.I didn't go to school today because Jin hyung told me to rest.

I don't know what's this feeling..It's different from yesterday.I think my day is not complete.I'm bored now.They are going home at 4 pm so it means that I still have to wait for 3 hours.

I'll just sleep.

"Give me back my toy car!" a boy yelled

"Why would I,Suga!?"the little boy said laughing.

"because it's mine!"I shouted while crying.

"Catch me if you can!"he teased

I ran towards him.He runs fast that's why I can't catch him up.

While I am running,I suddenly fall on the ground.

"My toy car..huhu..Hik..Give it back."I cried.

"Are you okay?"someone with a small and cute voice said.I looked up and saw a cute girl offerin jer hand to help me get up.

I continued crying.

"Don't cry."she handed me a handkerchief.She turned to look at the bully boy's direction.

"YAH!SUNGYEOL OPPA GIVE THAT TOY TO HIM NOW!OR ELSE--"she commanded.So its her brother.

"or else what?"

"I'll report you eomma and appa!I'll them you're a bully and tell them to throw your toys a--"

"Shut your mouth now.I'm giving this toy back to him."the. he handed me my toy car.

"Mianhe.My brother is just like that but he's really kind when you got know him more.By the way,what's your name?"she said with her wide smile.

"I'm Min Yoongi and you are?"

*

Someone hit my shoulder hard causing me to wake up..That dream again.I remember the next scene because I always dreamed of it.The girl was about to inteoduce herself..HAISH!Who the heck---

"Sorn?"She's Sorn,my ex girlfriend..What is she doing here?How did get in?

"Why did you hit me!?"

"Couz' you're dreaming babe."

"Don't you dare call me babe...It disgust me."

"Don't try to act cool.I know you still love me."

"After cheating?Love?I think you're the one who's dreaming."

*blag*

The boys are here.

"Leave.I don't want them to meet you."I said.

"Awww.Don't be like that to me..I'm hurt now.."She said trying to be cute..She's not cute.HELL NO.She's kind of a bitch.

I get up from my bed.I will go downstairs..

.

.
While I'm on my way to the livin room,I can hear noises..

"So are you complimenting me?I'm a good cleaner then....and I'm the cook here."Its Jin hyungs voice.Who is he talking to?He looks like boasting or something.

O_O

Why is she here?

"Hahaha.You're kidding me,right!?"she said between her laughs..Having fun huh.

*tsup*

What the!?I clenched my fist.I don't know why I'm acting like this.I don't like --Arggh!That punk just kissed her on the cheeks!

I'm just absent 1 day and she is flirting with other guy now.I thought she likes me....so Jin too!BITCH!