Chapter 15: Surprise!

▫Payton▫

I was lying on my bed with the windows open, allowing the breeze to cool down my really hot room. The music that the neighbors had on was starting to drive me insane, but as I really have no control over what other people do with their lives, I could do nothing about it.

"Payton?" Taylor calls out and I sigh, reluctantly sitting up so that I could answer her.

"I'm in my room!" I yell to her and I hear her sigh as she walks up the stairs that lead to my room. "What do you want?" I ask and Taylor lets out another sigh as she sits on my bed.

"I know all the rumors are upsetting you," she starts and closes my bedroom window to muffle the sound of the music from next door as she continues her thought, "But you need to come downstairs. There's a surprise waiting for you," Taylor tells me and I sigh. I lie back on my bed and Taylor sighs, grabs my arms and pulls me up off the bed. "You're gonna come downstairs with me and I swear this surprise will make you feel better." Taylor goes on for a bit and then I finally give in. Excitedly, Taylor leads me down the stairs.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs, Taylor quickly covers my eyes with her hands.

"Taylor, what the hell?!" I ask loudly and all I get in return is a laugh. "I swear to God you are the weirdest," I mumble and I can tell that she rolled her eyes.

"Calm down Payton," Taylor says and then stops walking, causing me to almost trip over her feet. "Okay, I'm gonna move my hands away, and you're gonna keep your eyes closed."

"Why can't I-" 

"Payton let me finish!" Taylor whines and I laugh. "Anyway, I'm gonna count to three and on three, you can open your eyes, okay?" she asks and I nod my head. I hear her take a step back and then she starts counting. The moment she says 3, I open my eyes ... and standing in front of me is the one person I need to see most.

"JUSTIN!" I exclaim and run into his open arms, a couple tears rolling my face. "I missed you so much," I whisper and he hugs me tighter, using his hand to rub my back in an effort calm me down.

"Taylor told me about how you're reacting to all the rumors, so I thought I'd take the week off and take you on a trip to Hawaii," Justin smiles and I look at him in disbelief. 

"Y-y-y-you're taking me to Hawaii? Justin, oh my God!" I squeal and kiss him, which makes him smile. "When do we leave?" I ask and Justin laughs.

"Our flight is at four this afternoon. Go pack and I'll be back with my stuff in an hour," Justin smiles and kisses me on the cheek. I jump around excitedly and kiss him before he leaves, then run upstairs to my room.

"Taylor, come help me pack!" I call out and she races into my room. She puts on music as I put my suitcase onto my bed, the two of us singing along to Nicki Minaj as we pack swimsuits, shorts, tank-tops and other clothes into my suitcase. "I can't believe he's taking me to Hawaii! This is amazing, Justin is just so amazing!" I gush, with a huge smile on my face, and Taylor giggles, placing my flat iron and curling iron on the top of my suitcase.

"He's so in love with you, Payton. I swear the boyfriends you've had in the past are nothing compared to Justin. He's perfect for you," Taylor says as she zips up the bag. I blush and pull out my phone, quickly tweeting something.

paytonswift: life can't get any better. <3

I scroll through my timeline, tweeting a few fan tweets here and there, when I see Justin's tweet. Instantly, I retweet it and smile as I re-read what he's rewritten.

justinbieber: it doesn't get any better than a week alone with @paytonswift <3

I can't help but giggle as I read the tweet ... he just makes me smile. Anyway, I put my phone in my pocket as I pull out my outfit for the plane ride - I don't think wearing my pajamas would be acceptable so I've gotta change.

"Taylor, do you know where my passport is?" I call out to her and I get no response. "Taylor!" I call and then I hear her run in.

"Your passport's in your carry-on, Swizzler. You put it there five minutes ago, remember?" she asks and I laugh. "I think the excitement is causing you to forget things."

"Most likely," I say and then roll my suitcase out into the hallway. "Can you let me know when Justin's here? I've got 20 minutes and I need to take a quick shower," I say and Taylor nods her head, leaving my room to probably go work on some songs for her album. I close my bedroom door and grab my clothes and a towel, heading into the ensuite bathroom for my quick but relaxing shower.

***

"I'm actually really glad you decided to not take the jet," I say to Justin, as I settle into my seat on the plane.

"And why are you glad about that?" he asks, putting his carry-on bag into the over-head, before sitting down in the seat next to me. I shrug and tie my hair into a high ponytail, resting my head on Justin's shoulder after.

"I guess it's a bit humbling. With Taylor, we always take the jet and being on a commercial flight isn't as luxiourious but it's nicer to be around people," I say and Justin laughs, then places a kiss on the top of my head.

"You're adorable, Payton. I'm sorry about the rumors, babe. Scooter took Selena and I out on a business thing at a restaurant. Trust me, it was not that pleasant," Justin tells me, a look of disgust on his face as he recalls that memory. I laugh and kiss him on the cheek.

"Don't worry! The fact that you're willing to spend a week alone with me made me feel better," I smile and so does Justin, taking his phone out of his pocket. I watch him open the camera app and I shake my head, protesting against his idea. "No selfies," I say and, despite the protests after, Justin still takes selfies - both by himself and some with me. 

"You know," he starts as he puts his phone away, "For someone who has a lot selfies on their phone and on Instagram, it's strange how you don't like taking any selfies with me."

I give him a look and he puts his hands up in front of him in defense of his statement. "I just don't like taking selfies on other people's phones," I state and Justin chuckles.

"I can prove that wrong," Justin says and reaches to take out his phone, but luckily I stop him just in time.

"We can talk about this later. It's a seven hour flight, babe," I smile and Justin smiles as well. We then just relax and there's silence, but a comfortable silence as we listen to music. "All you have is rap music," I say to him and Justin chuckles again. 

"I have some of Taylor's music too. And a bit of Ed Sheeran I think," he says and I laugh, scrolling through until I found Taylor's 'Speak Now' album, putting an ear phone in my ear and in Justin's ear. I rest my head on his shoulder and he puts an arm around me.

I can't wait to spend a week in Hawaii with him. It's gonna be amazing.

---

*SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE TURNS OUT I HAD TO BABYSIT YESTERDAY AND I CAME HOME REALLY LATE SO I'M VERY SORRY AND CHAPTER 16 WILL BE WRITTEN AND POSTED THIS AFTERNOON OR TONIGHT*

I am REALLY happy with the direction that this story is going in asdfghjkl; !!!! The next few chapters will be happy chapters and maybe some more drama will come in before the story ends at chapter 30/35.

Thank you guys for being so patient! I get really stressed during the week because of school & friends & drama & all that great stuff, but seeing the sweet comments & messages really makes me feel so much better thank you guys so much for that!

contact:
Twitter - @ayobiebah / @ohimsophia (( follow both if you want idk ))
Tumblr - selenophobi-a (( linked in external link ))
Instagram - @ayosophia
Youtube - /shawtyrauhlx
Ask.fm - /swaggityswagbiebah (( PM me/chat me for the link ))

enjoy the song on the side (Ed Sheeran, bless him omg) & don't forget to vote + comment :)

I love youuuuuuu. x
(( also please make sure you fan/follow my new friend justinbiebersmyworld! i've dedicated the chapter to her so please go check out her profile ))