Chapter7: Sick Boy.

It was Saturday morning I woke up with a cold and a fever higher then 103° F. Dad went to work leaving Jet at a friends house and Nicole went out of town with her friends.
I have Wolf right beside me in bed, he was still sleeping. I only slept with my underwear on because I was having cold sweats all night which are unbearable. I didn't have anything plan today but to just stay home in bed.
It was 3pm and I was still in bed. I was really hungry so I put on my warm soft grey bottom pj pants and I was shirt less. I put on some warm soft socks and I got off of bed. Once I made my first step I felt like my head was going to pop. I tired making it to the Door when my phone went of. I let it ring because my head was hurting. Then it rung again. So I walked slowing it to. And it was daniel. I felt bad that I didn't answer the first call so I answered.

Me : "hi" I moaned

Daniel: "Hi what's wrong
with your voice sweetie" Daniel sounded concerned.

Me: "I'm so sick Daniel, I can't even walk. My head is pounding".

Daniel: " is your dad home to help you"

Me: " No its just me dad's woking, sisters out of town, Jets is at a friends all day till dad gets home"

Daniel: "What time does your dad come home"

Me: " at 10pm, I'm basically going to be alone all day"

Daniel: "Baby I'm coming over, I don't want you to go through this alone"

Me: "No daniel I'm fine *coughs over the phone*"

Daniel: " No I'm coming over to help you, your to sick to take care of yourself, be there in 15 baby"

Me: "Okay be careful"

Daniel: "Okay try to drink something warm okay sweetie be I'll there in a bit bye"

Me: " Okay bye"

I got of my phone and proceeded to the door. I manged to opened the door. I walked out so slowly. I moaned every step I took because of my head ache. I went down the stairs in a careful matter. And shuffled my feet to the kitchen. I passed by the living room mirror. I saw my reflection. My eyes and my nose were so red and my face was pale I have huge bags under my eyes.

"Ewww I look so grose" I told myself.

I finally made it to the kitchen. I opened the pantry to get a my favorite  honey lemon green tea. I grabbed a cup from the cabinet and I put water in my cup and put the cup of water in the microwave for 3 minutes to heat up. Once it heated up I put the tea bag in my cup and sturd it with a spoon. I let the tea sit for 5 minutes. I walked to the fridge. I grab some eggs when the door bell rung. I dropped the things on the table and walked to the door.
  I look through the peep hole to see who it was. It was daniel.

"Hey" I opened the door.

"You poor thing, come here" he opened his arms for a hug but I rejected it.

"NO daniel I'm sick I don't want to infect you"

"I don't care, you are my worry. I'm going to be your doctor for today Joseph till you get better".

"Thanks daniel" then I hugged him.

I let him in and we both walked to the kitchen.

"Did you just wake up" Daniel asked.

"Yes I was in bed all morning" I replied.

DANIEL'S POV

I went to go visit joey because he was sick. I told my mom to drive me. She left me in front of joeys house. I rung the door bell and a few seconds later. Joey opens the door. I was greeted by a sickly boy. He looked really tired. Like his cold didn't let him sleep at all. Joey was shirtless I never saw him like this. He had a mini 6 pack coming in. Which is sexy. But I didn't mention it because he was poorly sick.